Chapter 7.

*click, click, click*

"Clarie, hello. Earth to Clarie!" 

Woah. "What?". "Honey, you were daydreaming or something. Now quickly have breakfast, or you'll be late for school".

I hopped over to the table and grabbed a piece of toast and put it in my mouth, i then hopped over the kitchen bench. I grabbed my lunchbox from the over head cupboard. A ham and cheese sandwich, an apple, a packet of chips and a roll up. Lunch done. I bit another bite of my toast and i felt full. "Clarie, i'll grab your water bottle and pack your bag if you want to go get ready". "Thank you mother"

My favourite pair of short shorts and my new tank top, outfit done.

"Claire, Chris. I'll be in the car waiting for you both, i'll be leaving in 10 ". oh good, just enough time for me to hop my way down the stairs and out to the garage.

There was mother, sitting in the drivers seat, with a smile on her face because i came out to the car on time. She jumped out to help put my crunches in the boot, then help me into the passenger seat.

"Chris, I'm leaving", mother called out. "Whatever, I'm catching the bus" Chris yelled out while being lazy and watching cartoons.

Mother got back into the car and slammed the door. You could see the anger on her face. "Okay, now off to drop you off at school".

There it is, Agoura Hills High.

Mother parked right in front of the gate. Students everywhere. Rushing straight through the gate, some hanging outside for their friends. Watching all these people continue their lives like normal kinda scares me. It has been 6 weeks since i've been able to bring myself together to come back to school.

I waited in the car until mother grabbed my crunches out of the boot and handed them to me.

"Are you going to be okay?" Mother helping me out of the car and up out of the gutter.

"I..i....i..think...so..but..."

"Would you like me to take you over to the office?" "Yes please".

Mother walked by my side while i hopped along on the crunches.

All these stares and whispers were actually scaring me.

'Head Office' *creeek*

"Hello. I'm Sally, how can i help you?"

"Oh, hello. I'm Ally Jones. Any chance i could speak to the Headmaster?" "Oh, yes. You should be able to go in now". "Thank you".

"Claire, just stay outside the door, this wont take long'.

*tick tock* yeah mother, wont take long. I still had people stare at me. I'm pretty sure it was because of this stupid purple cast on my leg. But seriously, that's no reason to stare. Its rude.

*ding ding ding*

"Could Lyssie Harson, please report to the Head Office. Lyssie Harson to Head Office".

"Hey Sally, i was called to report here".

There stood a tall skinny girl, well dressed and beautiful long brown hair.

"Yes, Lyssie. Head Master would like to see you".

She turned towards the door, and gave me a friendly smile and entered the room.

Finally. The Headmaster, Mother and Lyssie all walked out.

What the hell could they been talking about.....