chapter 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Grandpa!!! You wont believe it. I sold more than 42 flowers today " I jumped in excitement. I skipped to my grandfather while he was giving me a round of applause with the sweetest smile.

"My Sejeong is always working hard, tell you what I will buy your favorite hotteok tomorrow" he insisted. I start nodding viciously, till we get another customer.

"Hey hey" min-young waved, I waved back at her telling her about the sales we made today. "Wow, that's amazing. From now on i'll work just as hard as my best friend" she giggled.

I look at the time noticing it's almost time. "Shoot mom and dad will get mad if I am late again" I signed. My grandpa put his hand on top of mine "don't worry sejeong, Min-young and i will clean the rest and close up the store" he reassured. I knew I couldn't argue so I agreed "thanks grandpa and Min-young" I smiled. Before I left I gave my grandpa a peck on the cheek and a hug for my friend.

I hurried up and went home. "It's already 8:22" I open my eyes widley. I started running faster when someone just had to call me. I tried to answer it while running when I bumped into someone.

"Ah-ish watch it" someone groaned, I stood up bowing trying to apologize. When he finally stood up..

He looked so manly, his eyes were sparkling just like the stars and his hair looked so soft

He looked so manly, his eyes were sparkling just like the stars and his hair looked so soft. "Watch where you're going" he hissed, I rolled my eyes. 

He looks much nicer then he sounds. "it was an accident. Jeez, why are you so pissed" i asked, he just let out a sign and picked up my book that fell outta my bag. "Ugh whatever here take your stupid book" he mumlbed. I gasped in shock while he walked away. I wanted to say more but realized i am already toast from my parents.

I arrive home and see my parents sitting down in the living room. "Sorry I am late, I was running back when this gu-". My mom looks at me with a serious face "sit down we need to tell you something" she signed.

I slowly sit down anxious about what they're gonna say "if it's about me taking over dad's company the answer is a no" I firmly said.

"It's not that sweetie.. You're going to marry someone.." he replied. I look at my moms face to check if shes serious then look back at my father "What!!'' I yelled. "You have to honey, your fathers business will be put down if you don't '' she explained.

"Why am I even involved In this, Its dad company and his responsibility not mine besides I don't even know this guy" i protested. "He's a really fine gentleman and we've already agreed with their family you're gonna meet them tomorrow".

"hunny he's a good guy and a very smart one" my dad insisted. "yes hun and he's really good looking" she smiled.

even though Ive always wanted to meet a guy and experience being in a relationship. But I've never met him, I do hate seeing my father exhausted too.. "okay fine I guess meeting them won't hurt" I mumbled.

my mother clapped in excitement "good choice Sejeong your father and i bought you a dress so you should wear that tomorrow" she winked.

I grab my bag and walk upstairs to my room and close the door. I throw myself on my bed feeling exhausted "what a day" I let out while staring at my ceiling.

then realized I should check out the dress, I walk to my closet and see a pretty light pink coloured off-shoulder dress. I mesmerized how pretty it looked and kinda got excited.

11:11 PM

After finishing my work and taking shower I decide to finally sleep..