chapter 8

"yes you idiot, her grandfather who she dearly loved passed away" Dk explained.

Joshua stands there in shock as the flow of guilt rushes his body. "what have I done" he muttered. Dk slowly lets go of his collar.

"you better apologize" he demanded and went home with Min-young.

Joshua frantically looks around hoping Sejeong didn't go anywhere to far. He thought of the places where she might be home? the park? rooftop?

Wait he paused "she must be at the shop" he figured.

shop

Joshua was finally at the petal store this is where we bumped into each other and met for the first time.

I push the door thinking it would be locked but it opened wide open. "Sejeong? are you here" I lightly ask. I walk around and see Sejeong phone on the table "she must be here but where" I questioned.

I went to the back and see a ladder going up to the roof. I climb up the ladder and peak out of the hole hoping Sejeong was there.

she was standing there looking out at the dark city lights.

"Sejeong are you okay" I asked feeling guilty.

Sejeong pov

I hear someone call my name when I turned around it was Joshua.

"oh Joshua you found me" I said trying to smile. Joshua stands beside me and we stood there in silence for a minute.

"Joshua I am sorry that I am such a burden to you. I just couldn't keep it in no longer" I reassured him.

"Sejeong I am sorry I didn't mean to say those hurtful words and I am sorry about you grandfather and you definitely not a burden to me" Joshua apologized.

I look up "its okay I know that my grandpa will always be there for me. But I will always miss him" I smiled thinking about him. almost tearing up.

" you know that Sarah came to ask me back because I got promoted as the CEO. (gold digger) but I told her I am with you." Joshua explained hoping Sejeong would understand.

"wait I thought you wanted to be with her and hated me" I said facing towards him.

when I finally understood "I am sorry I should have listened to you" I apologized finally letting all my tears out.

Joshua stands there not knowing what to do "hey don't cry.." he stuttered giving her a light hug. Sejeong leans in closer crying into his chest as she lets all her pain and guilt out.

we decide to go home and rest.

"hey why don't you use the spare room instead of the couch this time" Joshua insisted.