Chapter 5:

Taani stood paralyzed by his comment or compliment or whatever. She couldn't grasp d directed words "Ms.Taanz Shekawath is talking to me?" She didn't understood what's so peculiar of Taanz speaking with him.

"Hey, y do u seem so surprised?" Taani knit her eyebrow. "It's obvious, right" d guy faced her by standing. "I mean, d Taanz I know doesn't even care to look at people like me" he chided. "But u r speaking to me like a known face" he doubted.

"Well, I was just wondering, u know" she tried to bring out Taanz facial view to paint it up. "Really? But it's really surprising to c, u have got some good side 2" he slipped d kaleidoscope into his pocket.

"Hey, can I see that?" she requested in d mode of Taani's wish. "Of course" he handed over.

"By d way, what's ur name?" she peeped into d instrument turning it to get a right angle to focus on. "What?" he was scandalized. "I mean, ur name" she lowered d kaleidoscope turning to him.

"Oh, how can I forget d great Taanz Shekawath doesn't remember name of nobody" he mocked. Her face turned pale with d hit of avalanche. She didn't expect such a mockery by some really cool dude guy. She munched her lips in apology gesture. "Rey" he told. His name was so soothing that she repeated in admiration "Rey....." "Actually, it's Rey Singhania" he announced his full name.

Something blew her. Singhania? She had heard this after name once before. After seconds of struggle with memory, she frisked "Aren't u Sharon....I mean to say, Shar's brother?"

He smiled. Her mascara stretched in supple enhancing d pretty innocence in her eyes. Her red delicate lips frowned in excitement. Her Maggie curls danced to excel d noodles competition. Her cheeks transformed to crimson blush. "Yeah.....I'm glad u remember." he raised his hand placing some silky curls behind her ear. She shivered by d touch. It was something very new n unusual feel. She never experienced such tingle of ecstasy. Suddenly, she got conscious moving back a bit. She stood with a stranger who turned out to be Taanz's BFF's brother. Everything crashed down from d start into her realization. Here she's to meet her long last twin sister but d moment with this guy had made her to completely forget her purpose. She smeared a weak smile concentrating back her attention to d resting kaleidoscope. She trembled to hold when her senses were aware of d guy's burning smexy gaze on her. He swiftly stood back of her, holding her hand to rigid her grip on d instrument. She looked him through d corner of her eye. Both locked their intensity.

"Taanz, where r u babez?" Shar yelled apart at a distance. TaaRey broke their glance. Rey let go her hand. "Take urs..." She returned back d Kaleidoscope to him. She showed her back n was about to trot. But she stopped n turned back to him. "It was nice meeting u, Rey" She blinked her eye wings brazenly n drifted. He stood grinning wickedly. He recited "Was it?"

Wow, just wow. How better could be my fate? My after soul is flying, watching my sister's about to begin probably LS. Y on d earth, someone killed me? If I was alive, I could have been enjoying my life with my people. Jay, I so miss my boy. Wait on! Who's this Rey Singhania? Shar's brother? Then y don't I remember him. Oh, how can I forget about my mind's accessibility? It only c n understands Taani's mind. By d way, my sister's choice is not bad at all. He's freaking delicious.

******

"What's up with u babez? Y r u so lost?" Shar spot Taani as she tottered. "Nothing, Shar. Chuck it. Let's get in" She flushed remembering her meet with a not so stranger boy. Both moved in.

"Mom n dad r worried, sis. We have to reach home within 10. Otherwise we'll be grounded for a week" Ash patted relentlessly. Taani took a minute to put all d words into a sentence. Mom n Dad? Home? Grounded? "Oh, yeah...." She mumbled under breath understanding d crosswords. Taanz had mother n father n she lived in a home where d strict rules were applied. She calculated about rules hearing Ash words. She immediately checked her cell. There was only one message which was obviously by Swayam asking about her whereabouts. She smiled n typed something n slipped back d cell in disappointment as it didn't showed any message by Taanz.

"Let's leave then" Taani said. "So fast?" Jay interrupted d girls. Taani didn't meet his eyes. "Oh, love birds need a time to bid bye, I guess" Vrush entered from nowhere. "5 minutes, please be back soon" She snapped Taani. "Will be waiting out dear" Shar touched Taani's shoulder. Then all d 3 walked out leaving Taani n Jay alone.

He put his arms across her waist leaving a distance b/w them. She lowered her gaze in uneasy. He held up her chin n leaned closer to her lips with much desire. But she shoved him back avoiding d kiss which was about to happen. He was scandalized. They shared plentiful of kisses before, but she never felt uncomfortable but today she did behave very different. Indeed, like not Taanz who use to get her due of kissing him in need. "Sorry, I'm just out of my mind" she pardoned. He got some unusual feeling but he didn't protest. He respected d space of his girl. "It's k, I understand. May be u r disturbed by something r someone" he said. "It is not ok. I'm messing up everything. I should end this game soon. Where are u Taanz?" she taught.

"Where r u Taanz?" Ask me Taani. I want to tell u. But with this floating lifeless soul having d knowledge of only urs what I'm suppose to tell u? N what to tell? I wish I could. Do not worry, u r playing as me very well.

******

"Awe, how soon u both r showing up?" Shar teased. "We taught, u'll take so long" Ash joined. "Ur sister is not in mood" Jay grimaced. Taani looked him with guilt. "I was joking" he winked placing a quick peck on her cheek.

She was shocked but quickly ran to d car. He waved bye to all n threw a flying kiss to Taani. She turned away.

******

Shar n Vrush bid by at their respective stops while Ash drew d car in d gushing streets. D car entered into a large mansion. D garden was naturally gardened in a perfect blend of artistic way. D flowing mountain stood at d right by pebble stones beaded form. D lush greenery grew thickly containing d blooming tulips, gerbera, roses, gazebo flowers rich. They bloomed ensnaring aroma.

Taani n Ash hobbled into d house. Taani was mesmerized with d house's royalty. She always dreamed to live in such a place with actual parents, her family. Today, it had become real but d difference is it's someone's life occupied by her.

"Time for dinner. U both, get to d dining table" Mrs. Shekawath ordered from d kitchen witnessing d arrival of her children. Ash directly waded up to d dining room, chewing an apple took from d fruit basket kept on table. "Good to c u both in time" Mr.Shekawath was pleased, joined d table opposite to Taani's seat. "Our children r actually listening to us, Rishi" Mrs. Shekawath agreed.

"Wait a second, I have something to confess" Taani interrupted centering d attention of 3. Ash stopped chewing apple n gaped while Mr n Mrs. Shekawath focused.

"As u think, I'm not Taanz actually. My name is Taani Kirlousker, a long last twin sister of Taanz. I have come here to meet her, but in d process I had stuck here as her." She breathed in one go.

P.S: Was d TaaRey meet, up to d mark? Did I disappoint d update in anyway? Please let me know ur views, guys.