Chapter 10: Scandal!

Note:

Text in bold is Taanz Point of view.

Chapter 10: Scandal!

Ash trashed in the chair. She was tightly binded by ropes and a plaster was pasted on her mouth letting her not to screech. The room was frowned with utter dark and nothing seemed to her escape. Tears of helplessness flew down as she wriggled even more trying to get out of the bonding.

A pair of hands held her shoulder making her to sit still while other couple of hands were on her tied hands. A dim golden light was suddenly burst on. Ash took ample amount of time to adjust her sight to the trotting figure and the other two people who kept her from moving. As she caught Taanz walking up to her, Ash stifled a scream which went unheard.

"Let her go, Vrush..." Taani yelled yet staring at Ash. That was the first time Ash caught Vrush sitting near her foot and reading her hands whether to remove the ropes or not. "Shar… Remove the cloth on her mouth..." Taani ordered. She felt so sick watching her sister though not her own, suffer. She couldn't imagine the kind of games they would have played with innocent people. She felt even feverish at the thought of her own sister Taanz involving in all these barbarous atrocities.

Sharon and Vrush looked at each other. They felt strange at Taani. They knew for once Taanz would never be such an emotional fool even if the TLG consisted of her own sister/brother. That was the motive of their TLG club. But now she was condemning them. Sharon removed the cloth on Ash's mouth.

"You bitch…" Ash yelled at Taani. "You are my sister… and you did this to me…" She was broken. Though she and Taanz never shared any amicable relationship, her parents were very fond of her. She has been adopted. Yet her parents loved her like their own. And she hated it. But recently, she was coming into terms with Taanz behaviour. But then again, she couldn't imagine that everything she did was a bluff to trap her.

"Chill babe… we weren't going to kill you…" Vrush winked. But Taani felt chills spiralling down her body. What if? What if Vrush and Shar did the same with her sister Taanz and… what if they had killed her?

"Kill me?" Ash's face fumed with burning anger. As Vrush removed the remaining ropes on her, she sprung like a vengeful Hyna. But her vexation was solely focused on Taani rather than the other two. "You… you are just a twisted bastard… You did dare do this to me?" Ash finger snapped. "I'll screw you…" her tears were continuously flowing. She was so hurt at the betrayal of her sister and walked away throwing one exasperated glance back at Taani.

Taani stood silently watching her sister. No sane person would be happy with the things went on. And she could understand the furiousness behind her words. She neither retaliated nor reacted. And that hugely surprised Shar and Vrush.

I cannot believe my own best friends did this to my sister. Probably, if I would have been alive would I have accepted to do this game with my sister? Maybe, yes. But I wouldn't have gone to the extreme of torturing her in a dark dungeon. But Taani was different from me. She empathized with people and their emotions which I use to not. But being in her head made me realise or feel the empathy towards victims of our TLG. And for the first time in my life, that is in my after life that I realised I had been a bad influence.

******

Taani sat in her room browsing the TLG website in Taanz laptop. She was trying to find out a way to find her sister if any existed. She was trying to oversee if any victims of her games were the one took vengeance on her.

Abruptly, she heard a sound of her window latch being opened. She closed the laptop and went to check on her windows. Rey was climbing up and she blushed looking at him. "Rey… what are you doing here?" She was all aware of him being in her room and she was worried that her parents would see him as they were sitting in the patio outside. "Don't worry… they didn't see me" he stood gazing at her. "I just wanted to see you.… You know... You had left in the morning without notifying me…" he tried to catch the truth in her eyes. But she looked down as the night dawned on her. Yesterday night had been one of the hottest night she ever experienced. She and Rey spent each moment of whole night banging on each other. She had felt the ecstacy around him. But she was here for a mission and she was worried that her growing feelings towards Rey would affect her search. She liked him and it was getting difficult for her to hide the truth that she wasn't Taanz. She wanted to scream at him that the girl he thought Taanz was Taani… someone he never know or someone he met only few months ago.

"Do you regret whatever happened between us, yesterday?" He moved closer to her, demanding an answer. "No…" she was immediate to answer. "Then why did you leave without telling me?" He held her cheeks. "Because…" She looked into his eye and forgot to speak the truth. His eyes were hungry as it used to be when he craved her. His fingers grazed on her cheek and he moved his lips towards her and she did the same. They kissed. He pulled her mouth into his, tasting the sweet taste of her lip balm. She locked her hands across his neck as he deepened the kiss thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

All of a sudden, a roar of claps erupted from the door. Taani and Rey broke the kiss. Ash stood sliding on the door with a mobile phone capturing them. Taani and Rey exchanged a shocked glance at each other.

"Mrs. Taanz Shekawat with the wanna be Rey... who's just a mechanic in the garage…" Ash
taunted tapping her fingers on her mobile. Rey looked angry. Ash dogtroted at Taani "Does he know about Jay?" She whispered to Taani. Rey looked in between both the sisters. "I know…" he answered instead of Taani. But Taani had never confessed in him. Then how come he know about Jay? She wondered. "Good…" Ash smirked. "Does Jay know about your little pet?" She rose an eyebrow at Taani challenging her to answer. Rey was miffed at Ash for calling him a pet but he kept silent hoping Taani wouldn't be in trouble. In amidst of her romantic feelings towards Rey, she had completely forgotten Jay. He had been angry at her for pushing him away. And now, if Ash had the proof of her and Rey being cozy… She was sure, Jay gonna lose it and her venture of finding her sister would be cut short if he learnt the truth. "Look… you don't need to this..." Taani tried to reason with Ash.

"Really… don't you remember what you and your little friends did with me?" She sneered. She played the video of Rey and Taani kissing as they showed it to both. "And now the ball is in my court, Taanz… I'm gonna not excuse you…" she clicked and sent it to Jay.

I was as confused as Taani. I had always felt the tension between her and Rey whenever they were alone. And yesterday night had been high. I sensed the flowing highness in both of them as Taani's thoughts has slammed into me. It was very difficult to get out of Taani's head. If i did, I would lose connecting back to her. But still, all her ascending hormones indicated the night would be steamy and I had floated around the house looking and counting the decorative pieces of Rey's drawing room. Yet, at intervals their screaming would slap into my head. They liked each other. But Rey liked her as me Taanz and not Taani. I just wondered what was happening. My sister was definitely losing her heart to someone she barely knew. Especially, in the name of me. And now, yet again he was here for her. But Ash. I know how my little sister Ash programmed. She would be quick to get into anyone's word. But she was as equally cruel when someone bothered her. And for once I know she wasn't going to let Taani free Scot of the little prank they did on her. And now, Jay would know the truth and he would hate me for all the wrong reasons. I wasn't even alive.

******