Chapter 11: Revealations.

Note:

The text in bold belongs to Taanz POV.

Chapter 11: Revealations.

"what's this, Taanz?" Jay bellowed as he displayed the video Ash had sent him. Taani shivered at his dangerous look. Both were at Vrush's place where a pool party had been arranged. "How could you do this to me?" He grit his teeth as he held her shoulders. Taani fiddled as his hands dug deeper on her skin. It was hurting her. "My Taanz would never betray me… You… you first avoid me… And then you are kissing someone behind my back…. This is not Taanz…" He tried to understand that something was definitely wrong.

"You are right, Jay." Taani held his hand twisting her face in pain. "I'm not Taanz." She revealed. Outside the party was on full swing. People were screaming in pool games while these two were locked inside the room, arguing. Jay froze on his pace. "I'm not Taanz. I'm Taani. The twin sister of Taanz" she then disclosed everything happened from the beginning.

Rithwik stumbled back as the reality emerged on him. "You must be kidding, right? How can Taanz be murdered?" He looked absolutely befuddled. "I don't know, Jay. I really don't know… as I said, someone had sent me the video of killing her. That's the reason I came here in search of her by camouflaging myself as Taanz." Her eyes moistened remembering her sister in the video. Jay's tears down his cheeks. "How could she leave me? How could Taanz leave me? And who the hell had done this to her?" He sobbed vigorously. Meanwhile, a text received on Taani's cell.

"Meet me at Jungle Bay if you want to know about your sister, Taanz."

Taani's eyes rolled back as she read the message loudly. Jay looked aghast. If he had doubt of Taani bluffing the whole thing, the message confirmed whatever she said was cent true. "I need to go…." Taani wanted to console him. At the same time, she wanted to be somewhere else. She wanted to find the criminal who had killed her sister. "I'll come along… please… don't say no… I have every damn right to know about Taanz death as well…" Jay pleaded her. What choice did she have? She accepted.

The minute they opened the door, Vrush and Shar gawked them in utter horror. But there wasn't time to explain everything in detail.

"We heard everything. Please let us come with you too…" They begged. They may have been merciless and cruel mean girls but they loved Taanz as their own sister. And they were at loss of words as they listened to the arguments went on between Jay and Taanz… no Taani, who revealed herself. They had come to call them back to the party. Instead, they were rooted to the place as they listened to the absolute terrific truth. Their friend was dead.

My heart went out to Jay as he sobbed like a baby at  the news of my death. I wanted to console him but that wasn't possible anymore. We had seen a future together only to be departed from each other by the destiny's game. And my friends, never expected they would mourn the loss of me. As much as I carved to hug them, nothing was in my hands. Taani was at the edge of finding the one who killed me.

******

Jungle Bay was a forest farmhouse belonged to Govt. No one was allowed to enter inside without permission letter given by the Govt authorities. As Jay, Taani, Shar and Vrush stood outside watching the farmhouse surrounded with thick trees and bushes, an inkling of a trap buzzed in Taani's mind. But there was no option. Again Taani's phone buzzed with a message.

"There's a hidden passage on the opposite side of Jungle Bay. Come through it. And let me warn you. COME ALONE."

"Guys… this must be a trap" Shar spoke Taani's mind.   "I feel the same, Taani. I will come with you." Jay announced. "No… what if he or she who's sending us the messages wouldn't show up, if we go together. They want me alone." Taani argued. "But…" Vrush wasn't convinced. "Please, guys. I have to do this for my sister. You guys want to know about your friend right? Then let me leave…" she wouldn't let these people suffer if there was any web landed for her.
"Three of you stay here. If I don't get back within a hour, just leave. Don't wait for me." She said. "We wouldn't go without you, Taani" Jay spoke. "I have lost Taanz. And Taanz would never forgive me if I let you be killed…" His reasons were spot on. "Promise me to text me if you even find a hint of danger inside. Promise me." He extended a hand towards her. She promised before parting with them.

Probably if any other situation, the truth had revealed, these people would have accused her. But it was nice to see them having an understanding now as the situation had worsened.

My heart raced though I didn't had a physical heart anymore. My feelings were spiralling around me as we were at the verge of finding truth. I had never been so glad to see my friends and boyfriend teaming up with my twin sister to find about me. But I was scared that my sister was entering the zone alone. No one had idea what stores in those Jungle Bay farm house.

******