Fifty Shades of Grayson

______

Damon and Stefan were trying to get Wes to hand over Elena by taking Aaron but it wasn't really working.

"Why don't we call Charlie? She's always had a knack for getting what she wants." Stefan asked Damon as they sat at the college dorms with Aaron. He'd been missing his sister, especially since he got his memories back.

"No. She doesn't need to be dragged back into this." Damon insisted. He couldn't begin to think how she would feel if she knew that the Augustines were still a working organization.

"What do you mean 'back into this?'" Stefan asked Damon skeptically.

"Come on. Let's go to the classroom." Damon dismissed him and the two vampires followed Aaron towards Dr. Maxfield's classroom.

______

Once the three were outside, Stefan was getting frustrated with the lack of information.

"You want to give me a little back story as to how you know one another?" Stefan asked Damon about Aaron.

"Aaron is Aaron Whitmore, and he comes from a very long line of vampire-probing, blood-testing, organ-removing freaks called Augustine." Damon explained with hostility.

"Why do you know this?"

"Because I was one of their test subject's back in the '50s." Damon said.

"What do you mean test subject?"

"Meaning I donated my body to science except I was alive… and it was against my will." Damon told him as if it was nothing.

"Wait. Hold on a minute." Stefan stopped him. "How do I not know about this?"

"Don't get all 'guilt-ridden Stefan' on me. We were on the outs back then, and by the time it was over, you know, it was over." Damon said not giving away to the fact that Charlie was stuck there with him.

"Why don't you finish the rest of the story, Damon?" Aaron said referring to the part where he killed the whole Whitmore clan.

"I don't recall saying that you could talk." Stefan snapped to Aaron then asked Damon, "Did I say that he could talk?"

"I don't remember anything." Damon commented.

"I didn't think so." Stefan said and they continued walking.

______

Aaron led Stefan and Damon to the classroom.

"Which one is it?" Damon asked.

"It's right here." Aaron said and opened the door.

They entered the classroom unaware of the other presence in the back of the room.

"21051." A familiar voice said.

Damon stared in disbelief at the figured that was relaxed with his feet propped on the desk. "Enzo?"

Enzo stood up, eyes locked on Damon. "It's been a while mate." He started walking towards the group, Damon avoiding eye contact.

"Who the hell are you?" Stefan asked confused.

"Lorenzo. But my friends call me Enzo. Well, one person does. I don't have any other friends." Enzo smirked and held his hand out to Stefan who ignored it.

"Enzo's another Augustine vampire. Our cells were next to each other." Damon told Stefan then turned to Enzo. "So we're here to meet somebody- Wes Maxfield. You know him?"