Resident Evil

... (Slowly peaks out from behind her hands...) Hi everyone! So three years later... I have no words. But to make it up to you I have two chapters! Let me know what you think. :)

*****

Resident Evil

*****

Elena jolted awake, startled by the dream she just had where she met Stefan all over again.

"You ok?" Charlie asked her from where she was sitting on Caroline's bed. Caroline also watching on, worried.

"Yeah. I just – I just had a really crazy dream."

*****

"So you broke up." Enzo states from standing on one side of the new pool table Damon has at the Salvatore house. "That I get. Then you slept together." He said and he and Damon switched sides. "Not smart, but again, I get it. Now here's where it gets a bit hazy for me. You went to a parent-teacher conference?" He asked confused.

"Jeremy was having some trouble at school." Damon defends innocently.

"Right. Then the kicker. You offer to drive her back to campus, and she says she can't be around you. I mean, I'm just confused even thinking about it. Can't imagine how you feel." Enzo said leaning against the table.

"I'm fine. We're just taking some time apart."

"Yeah, of course." Enzo mocks. "A friends phase; where you, her friend, watch as she moves on with her life, finds a new boyfriend. Perhaps a nice gentleman from a fraternity – Chance or Brock."

Damon scratches, causing him to look at Enzo in annoyance.

"You realize your girlfriend is on the same campus with the same types of guys you just mentioned. Not only are frat guys looking at her, but she even caught the attention of a professor." Damon taunts, throwing back his drink.

"The difference, however, is that she has me. She doesn't need a frat boy or even a professor, when she has this to come home to." Enzo gestures to his body.

Damon shakes off the fact that Enzo is talking about his sister and asks, "So why aren't you with her?"

"She's spending some well needed quality time with her friends, since you and Elena broke up. She wanted to be a good friend and insisted I do the same." Enzo explained.

"Great. So, you're here annoying me." Damon complained.

"We could always go kill people." Enzo said and leaned down to make a shot. "But, I suppose that's what got you into this problem in the first place."

*****

"Well, I guess my mom's not here yet." Caroline said when she, Charlie, and Elena walked into the Mystic Grill.

"I'll grab a table." Charlie suggested and left once Caroline agreed.

"Sure." Elena said then fell into another dream.

*****

"My mom's minutes away." Caroline explained to Charlie and Elena but noticed Elena wasn't all quite there. "Elena? Hello? Elena!"

Elena finally snaps out of the vision and notices Charlie and Caroline looking at her weird. "How did I get here? I was just standing at the doorway."

"Uh, you walked?" Charlie said, but it came out as more of a question.

"Hang on. Did you just have one of those dreams, like, right here?" Caroline asked.

"It didn't feel like a dream, ok? It felt like it was real, like I was just there." Elena said.