No Exit

No Exit

____________________________________________________________________

In a secluded farmhouse outside of town, Damon, Enzo, and Charlie had found a lone man and turned him into a vampire for Damon to feed off of. Hey, it's better than his best friend and sister right?

Charlie was sitting on the couch, Damon stood in the entryway to the living room, and Enzo, with blood on his hands, picked up a picture of the man and his wife that was sitting on the side table.

"You think the fell in love milking cows?" Enzo asked the group.

"Probably. Then she became one. So he drank himself into oblivion – she cheated with the pastor." Damon answered.

"Pharmacist." Charlie corrected. "She cheated with pharmacist."

"What makes you say that?" Enzo asked her, setting the picture back down.

"I just have a feeling."

"Care to make a bet?" Damon asked her.

"Deal. Twenty bucks?" Charlie asked and Damon nods in agreement.

"You guys don't have very good manners. It's impolite to make bets against our host." Enzo chides them.

"I doubt he'll mind!" Damon says and they look to the guy in the picture lying dead on the floor.

"Alright cranky." Enzo mocks him. "It's been almost 8 hours since you last fed. So I suppose that's about right."

"Are you timing me?" Damon asks in mock offense.

"You feed on vampires now. We are vampires." He gestures to himself and his girlfriend. "The only way to ensure our safety is to know how long you can last until your next fix."

"Or, you can just leave." Damon offers.

"I'm not leaving you Damon." Charlie says and stands up from the couch.

"Besides, if you hadn't come with me to kill Doctor Wes, he wouldn't have stuck you with that nasty virus." Enzo defends.

The dead man on the floor sits up with a gasp of air.

"Ahh. Just in time." Enzo states.

"What did you do? What's happening?" The man asks confused.

"You died, but luckily you had my blood in your system, so when you drink this," Enzo holds up a blood bag, "You'll feel much better."

Enzo shoved the bag into the guy's mouth and he drank greedily.

"Good boy." Damon said.

"What was that?" The newly turned vampire asks.

"That was blood. You're a vampire, congratulations!" Enzo mocks.

"I'm a what?"

"I know, I know. It's overwhelming and Damon will explain more in a bit, but before he does, settle a bet. You're wife, where is she?" Enzo asks and threads his arm around Charlie's waist pulling her to him.

"Wait... I drink blood now?" He asks confused.

"Again, we'll explain everything. Where's your wife?" Enzo pushes.

"She's gone... she left me years ago." He explains.

"Pastor?" Damon asks. "It was the pastor right?"

"Pharmacist." The guys corrects.

"Yes!" Charlie exclaims and high fives Enzo while Damon pouts. "You owe me twenty bucks." She tells her brother. "But don't pout too much. You get a meal out of it." She says and pushes the guy towards Damon who rips into his neck hungrily.