Twelve

Justin’s POV:

Allison’s been avoiding me all week and I hate it.

I shouldn’t have let her know that I noticed the little pale lines on her wrist. Now she probably doesn’t  want to talk to me again, like ever.

Now I defiantly lost my shot at being with her, if I even had one.

But actually that’s the least of my concerns. My main concern is why she would do that to herself?

What could’ve happened to her?

I can’t imagine her having a miserable life.

Maybe I’m completely wrong.

God, it really frustrates me. I want her to trust me, I want her to talk to me about it so I can take care of her.

I just want her to let me in.

I shook my head and bit my lip, I think I’ll have to make the first step before she lets me in because I’m not really telling her anything either.

I just hope she comes to the party tonight so we could talk. I’m actually pretty nervous, it’s my first party.

It was really hard convincing my uncle to let me go to the party. He kept saying that parties are bad because there is underage drinking, oh and he also said that alcohol was toxic and that it’ll make me toxic too.

For two fucking hours he wouldn’t stop about it. I just went to my room so he would stop about it.

-

It took me an hour to choose my outfit; a dark green shirt with long sleeves and a black skinny jeans.

I didn’t think I would ever say this but I’m just like a girl at this moment, that made me chuckle.

I take a quick shower and put on my clothes on. After that I do my hair.

When I’m done I look one last time in the mirror and nod in approval. I look good for my first party, or should I say for Allison.

Once I put on my shoes and my jacket, I looked at the time. The party started half an hour ago. I didn’t want to be one of the first so I made sure that I left a little later.

Once I arrived at the party, I didn’t feel comfortable at all so I decided to drink something. But one thing led to another and I started mixing all these liquids because I just didn’t taste them anymore.

I was drunk if you didn’t noticed already and I wanted to see Allison really bad.

After a while I started drinking water because I couldn’t handle it anymore and I needed to pee really bad, so I was trying to find the bathroom when someone walked into me.

I looked down and was an angry looking Allison, I started smiling. She looked so cute and she’s so tiny. I started laughing and poked her cheek.

I wanted to talk to her really bad because I want her to tell me how I feel so I asked her to some and talk.

I dragged her into, what Andrew’s room? Don’t care actually, but anyways I sat down on the bed.

Allison came sitting next to me and I can’t imagine being so nervous in my whole life.

I need to tell her how I feel.

I want to.

Every time I had a crush on someone I was scared to tell that person because I was the freak you know and nobody liked me.

But this time it’s different, I think Allison likes me to and I can be myself with her.

She just makes me feel good.

So I started telling how I felt, but the words just didn’t come out. I took a deep breath and it took all the courage inside of me to do this.

I kissed her.

Her lips were so soft and it felt like every piece of my life just fitted together when our lips touched. I didn’t want it to stop, but of course it did and you want to know why?

Because that asshole Andrew came in and let me tell you, he looked furious.

I smirked at him, I know he had a crush on Allison. I’ve seen the way he looked at her, but this time I got the girl and I’m going to keep her. Not like him and dump them after a month or so.

I stood up and looked him in the eye.

I kicked his ass before.

 And I can easily do it again.

so i just wanted to say that you can always comment what you think of the story and all that stuff because it really motivates me (: hope you liked the chapter