Two

The next morning, I woke up by the sound of my annoying alarm. I groaned and got out of bed. I took my clothes from my closet: dark blue jeans, a grey shirt and some necklaces, oh and of course my black all stars.

I went to the bathroom, took a quick shower and got dressed, I put on some make-up and put my hair in a ponytail. I went downstairs and saw a note on the table. “Your dad and I are on a business trip, we hope you had a good first day!” Hel yeah I had a good first day, I smirked.

And if you were wondering, yes my parents work together, they own a bank together, to be exact. I don’t want to tell anyone really because most of the people just like you because you’re rich so I just tell that my parents work at the bank and don’t owe it.

I put on my black leather jacket and grabbed an apple and my car keys. Justin is coming over today, the thought just popped into my mind and me being me, I started smiling like an idiot. I shook my head and took my backpack from the floor, I walked out the door.

The moment I stepped out of my car I saw Sarah, Jessica and Andrew coming to me. I looked Andrew up and down, he looked good. His blond hair spiked up at the front and oh my god, those eyes, they’re so blue.

I closed my car door and walked to them so we would meet in the middle of the school.

“Hey!” I said with a big grin and hugged them. “Looking good as always.” Sarah said smirking, Jessica and Andrew nodded in agreement. I rolled my eyes playfully. “Yeah, because you know me so long though.” I said sarcastically. “Shut up,”

Sarah smiled and took my arm. “So what are we doing after school?” She asked while we were going in the school. I looked down, shit. I really want to hang out but I can’t just ditch Justin.

“Justin is coming over to work on the project,” I said looking at Sarah who was looking at me with raised eyebrows, “you know, the sooner it’s done the better.” I said quickly. She nodded, “yeah, that’s true.” “I’ll try to make time for you guys though.” I smirked and Andrew pushed me playfully. “You better or we’ll make you make time for us.” “Oh no, I’m so scared.” I smiled sarcastically and pushed him back. I have a feeling that today is going to be fun.

School went by so fast, it was fun today. I gave all my new friends my number so they could text me so I won’t “miss out on all the new rumors,” I quote Jessica’s words. I shook my head, I honestly don’t give a shit about those stuff, but I guess I’ll have to pretend.

I walked to the school parking lot and saw Justin standing there, I bit my lip so he won’t see me smile. He looked up when he heard me coming, he just looked at me, watching my every move. That made me really uncomfortable and of course I needed to start blushing because of that.

“You ready to go?” I asked not looking at him, “yeah.” We walked to my car and got in. I started the car and drove home.

Once we got there, I got a little nervous. What if he is one of those people who hate people that have money?

“Nice house,” he said, like he just read my mind. “Thanks,” I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding in.

I wanted to tell him that he can’t tell anyone, but then I remembered that he doesn’t talks to anyone. I bit my lip, isn’t it hard for him? It was for me, but he just looked fine with it? I stepped out of my car, Justin following behind me and opened the front door. Justin closed the door behind him while I took of my jacket and put it away.

“Your jacket?” I asked and looked up at him, but regretted it immediately. He was watching my every move again, I bit my lip and blushed a bit. God, I’m so stupid, but I keep looking at him because I don’t want to give him the satisfaction that he does something to me. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at his eyes.