Three

I didn’t get any sleep last night, how the fuck do I have a crush on Justin? It’s probably nothing, It can’t be. I only met him two days ago. I won’t let myself fall for him, not him. I worked too hard for this too let it all get ruined if I was liked Justin. I don’t want to get bad again, so I won’t let myself.

I hope.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I look like shit. I sighed and put on some make-up so I would look better. I looked at my close and nodded in approval: high waist black skirt, dark green crop top with long sleeves and some necklaces. I really like necklaces. I put on my all-stars and went down stairs.

I smiled, my parents were back home. “Mom! Dad!” I said really happy and attacked them with hugs and kisses. “I missed you guys!” I was so happy, me and my parents get along really good, I can literally tell them everything and I’m really grateful for that. They helped my with my…issues and got me threw it.

And yes i call my stepdad 'dad' because he takes care of me and loves me more than my real father did in those seven years off my life. 

“We missed you too honey,” my dad said, “yeah you look really good, you know.” My mom looked at me when you broke the hug and I smiled. “Thanks, but I need to go or I’ll be late.” I gave them both another kiss on the cheek and put on my jacket. “Bye!” “See you tonight,” they said back.

I needed to hurry to get in school, but then I thought: why hurry? I’m already late. I walked down the hall too the last door on the right. I knocked on it and opened the door. Everybody stared at me, I raised an eyebrow and looked as bitchy as I could. “What? Do I have two heads all of a sudden?” They quickly looked away, I smiled in satisfaction.

I like this feeling of being in control and it looked like Sarah liked it too because she had a big fat grin on her face. I looked to my left to see if Justin was here and of course he was still looking at me, looking me up and down while smirking. Oh my god, I bit my lip and went to my seat, the things he does to me. I rolled my eyes, I don’t like it.

“Glad you could join us today miss Jones.” My biology teacher looked a little mad at me. “Where were you?” Sarah whispered. “My parents got back from their business trip this morning and we had a lot of catching up to do.” I smiled. “Cute.” Sarah smiled back.

“So you want to hang out after school? It’s a Friday after all.” I asked, not really paying attention to what the teacher was saying. She looked shocked, but I know she was faking it, ”you want to finally hang out with me? Wow that would be such an honor.” She laid her hand on her heart and smirked afterwards. “Oh shut up,” I gave her a playful push and laughed quietly.

After school, Sarah and I got some ice cream and went to the park to talk about Justin, she just didn’t let go of that subject. I sat down next to her on the bench and ate my ice cream, so good.

“So?” Sarah looked at me, curiosity written all over her face. “There’s not much too say. He didn’t say much, just about our project. I only know he likes spaghetti.” I shook my shoulders.

She laughed en shook her head. “What?” I asked with a mouth full of ice cream. “Even when we’re talking about Justin you still manage to be funny. Too bad you didn’t get anything out of him though.” I just nodded, even if I did I wouldn’t tell her, she would just take advantage of it.

“Okay, I need to tell you something, but swear you’re not going to tell anyone. It’s about Andrew.” This is going to be interesting. “I swear.”

“Andrew might have a crush on you.” I started laughing, “really funny, you almost got me.” She looked weird at me. “I’m not kidding, he hasn’t stopped talking about you the first time he saw you.”

I looked at her, Andrew has a crush on me? Why me? I’m not pretty. Sarah’s probably just misunderstood Andrew.

“You should give him a chance, he would be a really good guy for you.” I nodded, not listening to her anymore, we’ll see.

I parked my car on the driveway and got out. I turned around and Justin was standing in front of me, I jumped back. I hit his arm.

“You fucking scared me, the next time you decide to sneak up on me, don’t.” He chuckled and looked me up and down again. “I won’t, sorry.” Oh it’s playful Justin, I like playful Justin. “What are you doing here actually?” I looked him up and down, just like he did with me and smirked. He looked good.

“I was just walking home when I saw you pull up your driveway, so I decided to ask you when we would work on the project again?” He stuffed his hands in his pockets. “What about tomorrow?” I looked at him, waiting for an answer. “Sure, what time?” “Three?” He nodded.

“See you tomorrow then,” he walked away but turned around a little bit after. “Oh and by the way, you look really good.” He licked his lips and started walking home.

Oh fuck, I think I need to sit down for a minute.

I was difficult walking into my house because my legs felt like jelly. I threw my backpack and my jacket on the floor and plopped on the couch. I let out a breath and rubbed my forehead. What the hell is wrong with me? No, what the hell is wrong with him? He needs to stop doing things like that, he has such an effect on me. I hate him because of that. Oh shit and tomorrow he’s coming over, what am I going to do? Fuck.

“You okay sweetie?” My dad looked at me with a serious look on his face. I smiled, “yeah, is it okay if a friend of mine comes over tomorrow? We need to work on a project.” Is he my friend? Who knows. “Of course, your mom and I will be working all day tomorrow so we wouldn’t even be her.” Lucky me.

I nodded and stood up to get my stuff and went to my room.

I’m actually nervous for tomorrow. God, Allison! Stop thinking about him! I shook my head and took my laptop, this will take my mind of him I thought while I scrolled down my tumblr dashboard.