Four

I woke up around ten, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, put on some sweats, a shirt and put my hair in a high ponytail. I walked down stairs to be greeted by my parents. “Good morning,” I walked toward them with a smile and gave them both a kiss on the cheek. I went tit he kitchen and made myself breakfast.

After lunch I decided to go to the basement. I’m sure you want to know why, well… For my fifteenth birthday my parents transformed the basement to a dancing room, I really like dancing and we didn’t use the basement anyways. It helps me take my mind off thing too, especially when I was in a bad place, I would be down there for ours. I looked around the room and smiled, this is definitely my favorite room in the house.

I walked to the music boxes, connected my iPod to it and put it on ‘Black Widow.’ I was just going to play around a little with the dance steps, I’m not really in the mood to get sweaty.

When the song started, I did all the steps I already had and than just started doing some steps that might fit after the other ones.

After an hour I got a lot of new steps so I did the whole dance again, just to make sure that I didn’t forget them.

After that I turned off the song I wanted to go back upstairs but saw Justin standing at the door opening, I tensed, how long has he been standing there? Shit. My parents must’ve let him in when they were going to work.

“That was really good,” “you weren’t supposed to see that,” I looked anywhere but his face, why off all people did he see that? I’m really embarrassed now.

“Hey,” he walked towards me, “why are you upset? It’s not like I’m making fun of it.” “You just weren’t supposed to see that, come on, let’s start on the project.”

I put all my emotions in the choreographies I make and I put my story into it too, so it’s really hard for me that he saw that. Now I feel like he saw a part of my life, of my past and I don’t like that.

He just nodded his head, we went upstairs and started or project. I didn’t even bother to get changed.

 “You really look like your mom, you know that?” I blushed, I didn’t know that, no one bothered to tell me or they just didn’t see it because I was so fat. I wasn’t going to tell him that though.

“Yeah, I do, thanks.” He looked weird at me, “why’d you say thanks?” “Because I think my mom is beautiful so I take that as a compliment.” He just smiled.  After two hours of working we decided to take a break.

“You know you’re actually really fun Justin,” his eyes went dark when I said that. Shit, this can’t be good. “Don’t get used to it,” his jaw locked. And there are the mood swings.

“I won’t.” He nodded. “Good.”

“Are you like bipolar or anything?”

My eyes widened, fuck fuck fuck. That was not supposed to happen, why the actual fuck did I just ask that? It just came out of my mouth, oh my god. I look at him carefully, not sure how he will react. His cheeks became really red, since when does Justin blush?

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean that.” I bit my lip, I’m so stupid.

He just shook his head, I think he’s a little embarrassed.

“I’m really sorry.” I said again and he just nodded. “It’s fine.” He said annoyed.

“So, you want to go get ice cream or anything?” I asked so there wouldn’t be an awkward silence. He looked weird at me, “why ice cream?”

“Because ice cream is the best thing ever invented and you shouldn’t be questioning ice cream everyone knows it’s heaven.” I looked at him like it was so obvious.

He laughed, a real one. Holy shit, his laugh is so beautiful. I think I never heard him laugh before.     “I’m guessing you really like ice cream than?” He chuckled and I nodded heavily with a big smile.

We went to the mall because there was the closest ice cream shop.

“Don’t you have a car?” My eyes focused on the road. He shook his head, “no, my uncle doesn’t want to buy one for me, but I can drive you know.”

I looked at him for a split second. “Don’t you want a car then?”

“Actually I do because I think it’s really embarrassing that my uncle still brings me too school and picks me up.” I nodded in agreement, “yeah, I could imagine. I could bring you too you know and then you could ride home with me, I wouldn’t mind.”

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Why is he uncomfortably with this? It’s not like I asked him if he would tell my his life story. “I’ll ask my uncle.” I just nodded, I don’t think he wants to talk about that anymore.

“You do like ice cream right?” I asked him while we walked into the mall. “Yeah of course.” I smiled and walked to the shop were we could buy the ice cream, but while we were walking I saw Sarah walking out of a store with Jessica and Andrew. She saw me too.

Fuck.

What am I going to do now?