Fourteen

Justin’s POV
"Where were you?" That was the first thing I heard when I walked in the house. I tried to be quiet, but I guess it didn't work.

"Where were you?" He asked for the second time, this time more pissed off.

  I shrugged, I couldn't tell him that I was with Allison all night. "I stayed at a friend’s house, didn't I tell you?"

He looked even more pissed now, if that was even possible.

He stood up and came to me. "Don't lie to me. You know that I hate lying"

He came closer. I looked him right in the eye, "yeah well, I'm old enough to make my own decisions."

He raised his eyebrows and started laughing in my face and before I even knew it he punched me in the face.

"I was worried sick and you decide that you can make your own decisions? I don't think so. If you live under my roof, you will keep doing what I say." He punched me one more time and pushed me away like I had a contagious disease.

I was fuming, it took everything in me to contain myself so I punched the wall and got up to my room. Of course I looked like shit right now, my knuckles included.

I sighed deeply and started cleaning my face and knuckles.

I wonder why he is like that, when my mom was still around he never laid a hand on me and now? I shook my head. I think he went crazy when mom died, they were pretty close.

And now he takes it out on me.

I'm used to it, really. It doesn't hurt anymore, I mean like it stings but that's it.

When I'm done cleaning everything, I go downstairs, I need some air after what just happened.

I can't be in the same house as him right now. So I go out the house, without saying a word to him. He knows I know that I had to be home before dinner.

I walked around the block and just like I was going there for years, I came out on Allison’s house. I laughed a little and shook my head. You got it bad dude.

I sighed deeply, I can’t see her or even tell her about what happened. I need to keep her out of this, whatever it takes.

I don’t want her to be a part of this and I also don’t want her to get hurt. I rub my forehead, just when things started to get good for me, this needs to happen.

It frustrates me so much, like can’t I be happy for just one second? Guess not.

I really wanted to punch a wall again, but then I needed to go to the hospital so I decided not to.

I went back home after an hour and sat on my front porch, I was early and dinner wasn’t ready yet, also I didn’t want to see my uncle.

I laid down on the porch and looked at the sky, it was full of stars. This could be a nice date with Allison, if it will ever happen.

I wish my mom was here, she always knew what to do in every situation and she could always make me smile. I really miss her, especially when I have to live with him. Luckily for me, graduations around the corner and then I’m out of here, for sure.

And I’m never looking back again.

sorry for the short chapter and the late upload but i was sick so yeah but i hope you like the chapter, a little view in justin's life is always welcome isn't it ;)