Fifteen

Allison POV
I'm actually really nervous to go to school because of the fact that Justin and I kissed AND the fact that he showed me one of his biggest secrets. Also with him being all mad and the next minute all happy, I don't know what to expect.

Once I arrive at school, I go directly the my classroom because I was a little late. I hope I don't get detention because it has happened a few times this year, but with my luck I probably will.

I knock on the door and walk in the classroom, sitting next to Sarah. "You got to stop being late." Is the first thing she said to me. I wanted to answer but the teacher beat me to it. "Late again, I see. How many times have you been late?" I hesitated, should I lie? Tell her that it's only been one time? No that would only get me in more trouble. "Two times." I bit my lip. "Two times? That will be detention for you miss Jones." I raised my eyebrows. Detention? Isn't that when you're  three times late? Hell, how would I know, I've never been to detention before. I'll just go along with it so I won't get another day or week even.

And by the way, I was right about the luck thing.

The day went by really fast, but I hadn't seen Justin all day, of course I saw him in class but it's not like we could talk there. After that, during the breaks, it was like he just disappeared. Maybe I'll go to his house after school.

I went to detention and waited patiently until the teacher called all our names, there we rent many of us. The last name that was said, if I heard it right, was Justin Bieber. Nobody answered. Why would he be in detention? I don't know and I shouldn't be thinking about him either, I need to make some homework.

I took some books and started working, but as soon as I opened them. The door opened. "How thoughtful of you to show up." The teacher said, but Justin just rolled his eyes. A couple of seconds later his eyes fell on me, but I didn't see any emotion on his face. He just went to sit in the back.

I started to work on my homework again, but I could feel Justin's eyes burn holes in my back. I couldn't concentrate.

-

I waited by my car on the parking lot for Justin. We needed to talk. After a couple of minutes he came out of the building.

'Justin!' I got his attention, but he wasn't pleased to see me. 'What?' He looked irritated. I didn't want to talk to him anymore.
'We need to talk.' I swallowed hard. What do I even need to say? I don't like it when he is like this. 'About the kiss...' I waited some seconds to see his reaction. 'What about it?' I couldn't see any emotion on his face, it frustrates me, really. 'I don't know? Did it mean something to you?' I felt my face turn a bright red, waiting for his answer.
Justin didn't seem to know what to answer. 'No it didn't, I regret doing it. All of it.' He said all of that looking me straight in the eyes.

That hurt.

I chuckled sarcastically. 'I should've listened to Sarah, you are a freak. The only thing that doesn't make everyone hate you is that you're good looking.' I stepped into my car and drove away, not looking back.

I got home and went straight to my room. I'm so mad! Why would he do that? I didn't do anything wrong. 

I thought we had a connection, I guess not.