Eleven

The whole week I’ve been avoiding Justin, it’s been really hard ignoring him because he always tried to talk to me.

I can’t take it anymore and I can’t do anything about it. I’m just glad it’s Saturday already.

I was just about to go upstairs when my doorbell rang.

Who could that be? It couldn’t possibly be my parents because they’re on a business trip, again.

I opened the door and was Sarah standing there. Sarah? What is she doing here? And how does she know where I live?

“Sarah? What are you doing here?” I was really confused right now.

“What am I doing here? What are you still doing here! We’re going to Andrew’s party remember.” She crossed her arms over her chest.

I’m not getting myself out of this one and I totally forgot about it.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. “I forgot.”

“Yeah, I figured. Now come on, we got a dress for you to pick.” She dragged me to my own room after finding it of course.

“I don’t even want to wear a dress.” I said while Sarah was going to my closet.

“Why not?” She whined.

“Because I want to wear jeans.” Sarah rolled her eyes and I laughed.

“Alright, but if I don’t like it I’m picking your outfit. I’m giving you one chance, you got that Jones?”

I raised my eyebrows. “You using my last name now? I thought you guys called me Allie.” I grinned and she just shook her head and smiled.

After half an hour I was done with everything, I walked out of my bathroom.

I was wearing black skinny jeans, a white top, a floral jacket and of course a necklace.

“So what do you think?” I hope she likes it because I’m really not in the mood to chance my outfit. “You look good.” She nodded in approval and I smirked.

“Shut up.” Sarah said when she saw me smirk.

I put my hands up in defense and laughed.

Some part of my hopes that Justin comes.

After a ten minute drive, we arrive at Andrew’s house and let me tell you his house is just as big as mine, for sure.

He was defiantly talking shit about his house wasn’t that big and all that stuff. I scoffed, why would he lie about it?

You know what, I’m not going to think of that because this is going to be a carefree night.

The second I stepped out of the car, I heard the music blasting, Sarah and I looked at each other and smiled. This is going to be fun.

I rang the bell and of course Andrew came opening the door, he was probably expecting us.

“My two favorite girls.” Andrew said with a big smile and hugged us both, me a little too long.

Oh I forgot to tell you, he’s already drunk af.

I forced a smile, to my luck he didn’t see it was fake.

We walked in the house, the smell of alcohol filled my nostrils.

I looked around, my first party.

“Come on! We’re going to do some shots, we have a lot of catching up to do!” Sarah dragged me to the kitchen were all the liquor stood, plus I’m not really sure if I want to do shots. I’ve never been drunk in my life.

Sarah had poured the shots and was calling my name. I didn’t want to take any shots.

“Wait, I’m just going to go to the bathroom, I really need to pee.” I walked out of the kitchen before she could say anything.

I’ll get myself something later, something not that strong.

I was trying to go to the living room, but everyone kept bumping into me so at the next person that bumped into me I lashed out.

“Watch where the fuck you’re going.” I looked up at the person standing in front of me and saw Justin standing there. Great just great, that always happens to me.

“Well, hello to you too sunshine.” Justin laughed and poked my cheek.

I frowned, is he drunk?

“You’re so tiny.” Justin couldn’t stop laughing, which made me laugh to.

“Okay big boy, you’re really drunk. We’ll talk when you’re sober.”

I smiled and wanted to walk past him but he grabbed my arm, softly.

“No, don’t go. I like it when you’re around me. Let’s just go somewhere quiet. I need to tell you something anyways.” He gave me puppy dog eyes and pouted his lip.

Oh god, how on earth could I resist that.

After a while I gave in.” Fine.”

Justin jumped up and down with a big smile on his face.

He came closer to my face. ”I knew you couldn’t resist me.” I looked at his face that had a smug smile on it.

I blushed, but managed to hide it from him and pushed him. “You wish.”

Justin kept that smug smile on his face while he dragged me upstairs.

When we got in some random room, Justin closed the door behind him.

My heart was racing, I’m not even sure why.

I sat down on the bad that was standing in the middle of the room, I think we’re in Andrew’s room. Justin sat down next to me.

I played with the hem of my top, what is he going to tell me and why do we need to be alone for that? Maybe he’ll tell me he likes me? But I mean, that’s ridiculous, look at me, there’s not that much to like. Maybe he’ll talk about my scars, I hope not.

Justin chuckled , “I’m actually really nervous.”

“I think you’re drunk instead of nervous.” I smile at him and he gives me an even bigger smile back. “I am, a little but I’m nervous too.”

“Why? What do you need to tell me?” I looked in his eyes and Justin smiled.

“It’s harder than it looks, I’m not that good at expressing myself. I…” He furrowed his eyebrows. After a couple of seconds he tried again.

“I uh, I…” He smiled and shook his head.

“I’ll just show you.” And before I could answer he kissed me.

Justin kissed me and it was even better than I could ever imagine. It was just magical, like there were sparks and everything around us just stopped.

Like it was just him and me.

I put my hand on his cheek.

But right after I did that Andrew walked in on us.

And believe me if looks could kill, we would’ve been dead by now.   

i'm so so so sorry it took so long for me to update but i failed one of my exams so i working harder for it and that also means that i don't have much time to relax/write but i'll try updating every week/2 weeks

i hope you liked the chapter (:

comment/ vote if you want