Nine

“What are you doing here?”

Like what is he doing here, I never asked him to come? And besides he’s been a jerk to me this whole week so what did he need?

He rubbed his neck and shuffled uncomfortable on his feet.

“Well I uh-“  “Honey is Justin your date?” My dad interrupted him while he was walking toward us. “What? No dad.” I bit my lip, I wish.

“Then what is he doing here?”

“I don’t know, can you just leave us alone for a second.” I gave him the look and he just walked away trying to hide his smile. I rolled my eyes playfully, it's not like were going to do something.

“You have a date? With who?” He looked really mad, I frowned. Why is he mad? It’s not like we’re together or anything so he can’t be mad.

Just when I was going to answer him I heard Andrew’s voice.

“Allison? What the fuck is happening? Why is he here?” And now Andrew is mad too.

Why does this always needs to happen to me? I rubbed my forehead,

“He had some questions about our project.” I bit the inside of my cheek, I don’t like lying.

“Oh, okay,” he calmed down, “you look beautiful by the way.” He smiled and looked me up and down.

I just smiled, now that Justin’s here, I can only pay attention to him.

“Could we talk about this tomorrow? You can come over.” I can’t pay attention to Justin I need to pay attention to Andrew.

Justin’s jaw locked and he nodded while he put his hands in his pockets and walked away.

I bit my lip, “dad I’m going.”

My dad came back probably to see who my date was, he looked Andrew up and down and nodded.

“Have fun.” He smiled and closed the door when we were walking to Andrew’s car.

“You have a nice house, it’s really big.”

 “Thanks, but don’t tell anyone please.” I said playing with the hem of my dress.

“Why not? I would brag about it all the time if I had a house that big.” He looked at me a little weird, probably because he doesn’t know why I don’t want people to know.

“I don’t like to brag.” I look outside the window, it was snowing. It’s funny because in New York the weather could change in just an hour from sunny to snowy.

When the car stopped I looked outside the window, it was a small restaurant but it was really cozy. I could see these cute lights and smiles. I thinks it’s going to be fun.

I wanted to get out of the car but Andrew already opened the car door for me.

“Thanks.” I smiled, I didn’t expect that, but it’s really sweet of him.

We walked inside the restaurant together and the waiter brings us to our table.

“I hope the restaurant’s okay.” He looks a bit nervous, why is he nervous?

I should be nervous, why am I not nervous? I don’t know… Well I do know but I don’t want to think about that, not tonight.

“It’s great, I really love it.” I smiled and it was like there was a weight lifted from his shoulders. “Really? Maybe we should come here more often then.” He had a flirty smile on his face.

“Maybe.” I smiled a little.

“So I’m giving this party next Saturday, it’s the party of the year. You know because of the new year, everyone’s invited. You should come.”

We were almost done with desert  and Andrew’s been great, everything was great, but there was something wrong.

I loved talking to him and spending time with him , but he doesn’t give me that feeling that Justin gives me. I think we should just stay friends, but I don’t think Andrew would like to hear that.

Wait everyone’s invited? Did he invite Justin?

“I’d love to come, but you said everyone’s invited so you invited Justin?” I needed to ask that question but I know I shouldn’t have.

“Yeah, but he never comes so that won’t be a problem.” He smiled, but I saw there was something bugging him.

“You seem to be getting along pretty well with Justin.” There was no emotion on his face anymore, he could be quite scary.

“Are you kidding me? I just feel sorry for the kid.” I rolled my eyes and smirked, Andrew smirked too.

I looked at my hands and bit my lip, I don’t like lying and especially not about Justin.

“Should I bring you home? I want to make a good impression on your dad by not bringing you home too late.” Andrew winked and I chuckled.

“Sure, but I’ll tell you one thing; my dad’s really protective over me.”

“I’m sure he’ll like me, I can be pretty convincing.” He smirked.

I rolled my eyes playfully. “Sure big boy.” I smirked back.

In the car we talked about all the things you could imagine, from serious subjects to silly ones. He’s like a best friend I’ve known for years, I can talk to him about everything.Well except about Justin and my past.

When he parks in front of my house he opened the door for me again and walked me to my front porch. It was really awkward for a minute.

“It was fun, we should do it again.” Andrew said and shuffled on his feet, probably a little nervous if I liked the date too.

“Yeah, we should. It was really fun, not just fun.” I smiled, I could never be mean to him or judge him.

He’s just way to sweet and I got to know him a lot better, he’s actually really caring and loving. I like that about him.

I think he was going to kiss me so I gave him a kiss on the cheek, I don’t want him to get the wrong idea. He half smiled.

“Bye Allie, see you in school.”

I guess that’s my new nickname. “Bye Andrew.”

I closed the door and when I turned around my parents stood in front of me, eager to hear how the date went.

When I was done telling them all the details I went straight to bed with the thought that Justin’s coming tomorrow.

 I can’t wait.

happy holidays! (:

soooo thanks to this amazing person bluntmccan i have a great cover! i just want to thank her because i really like it and her stories are really good

i hope you guys have an amazing new year and i also hope you liked the chapter

just let me know what you think of it