Six

“You know, I can’t believe how you can be so ugly. Why don’t you just kill yourself already, so no one needs to look at that horrible face of yours.” He said while pushing me against the wall, hard. I winced because the wall hit my head,  tears started forming in my eyes. ”Pleas-“ “Shut the fuck up,” he hit me. I bit my lip, the tears were rolling down my face. “So guess what,” he said with a big smile. “I brought some friends.” When he said that, there were coming three boys toward me. One of them was going to hit me and I started crying even more.

I woke up screaming and crying. No no no no no, this can’t be fucking happening, I just got better. I started panicking and breathing heavily, I couldn’t stop crying. My parents came rushing in.

“Are you okay?”

My dad was panicking too. My mom came over to me and hugged me tightly, after a couple of seconds my dad kneeled down beside me and rubbed my back. The tears kept rolling down my face, why can’t I stop crying? I don’t want to cry.

“You got a…nightmare?” My dad asked carefully not really knowing how to call them.

I nodded, I can’t talk right now. My mom let go of me, she frowned. “I thought you didn’t have those anymore?” I started crying more, “that’s the thing, mom, I- I think they came back.” I choked out. They both hugged me again.

I couldn’t sleep anymore, it felt so real, too real. I can still feel his hand on my cheek. I shiver, I need to stop thinking about it. I looked at my clock, it was time to get up so I got out of my bed and walked to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my face looks horrible, just like that guy said.

I bit my lip, stop thinking about it! I took a shower and got dressed. I put on some make-up to cover up the fact that I cried all night, but it didn’t really help.  

I took a deep breath while I was driving to school. I really don’t want to see Justin, he hasn’t talked to me since…you know and today is Friday.

Every time I tried talking to him he just told me to fuck off, I bit my lip. I don’t like it when he’s mean to me.

Oh shit, today is my date with Andrew. You got to be fucking kidding me.

I looked into my car mirror, shit my eyes are still swollen. I’ll just have to come up with something.

I walked to our usual spot and found my group of friends sitting on benches. I took a deep breath, here goes nothing.

“Hey.” I said unsure, I looked at Andrew, his eye is still a little bruised but for the rest are all his bruises gone. I smiled a little.

“Oh my god, Allison, are you okay?” Sarah asked and stood up followed by the rest of the group. She hugged my tight. Tears started forming in my eyes again, don’t fucking cry.

“Yeah, just had a huge fight with my parents this morning.”

The second Sarah let me go Andrew took my into his arms and Jessica was rubbing my back. I hugged Andrew back and gave Jessica a hug too.

“It’ll be okay.” Andrew said and I just nodded.

“You know we could easily do that date another date, if yo-“ “No, it’s okay it’ll take my minds off things.” I smiled and hugged him again, he smiled too.

“I’ll pick you up at seven then.” I nodded.

“I’m just going to get some stuff from my locker okay?”

“See you in class.” Sarah said with a warm smile.

I took the last book from my locker and started walking too class when I bumped into someone. “Watch where you’re fucking goi-“ I was cut off when I saw who I bumped into, it was Justin.

He looked at me with a worried expression on his face, probably because my eyes are still swollen.

“Are you okay? Have you been crying?”

I snapped, oh so now he’s going to be sweet? I don’t fucking thinks so.

“Oh so now you care? This is the first time that you talk to me without being mean to me and why? Because I fucking cried. You know what Justin? You can fuck off, fucking asshole.”

I walked past him, shoving my shoulder into his and walked too class.

Guess who can be mean too?

Allison fucking Jones.

I’m actually a little nervous for tonight, because it’s my first date. What am I going to say? I hope it’s not going to be awkward.

I look at myself in the mirror, dark red dress with long sleeves, some necklaces, stockings and my converse. I don’t really wear high heels so yeah… I walk down stairs to see my parent sitting on the couch, what?

“What are you guys still doing here? Don’t you have to work?” I asked while sitting down on the other couch.

“We took the night off, so we could have some time alone, we’ve been very busy.” My dad smiled and I smiled back, they’re really cute together.

“And what are you up to honey? You look really good.” My mom asked, curious as always.

“Well… I’m going on a date.” I said biting the inside of my cheek. 

“Wait, what? With who? I never said you could date boys.” I rolled my eyes and smiled a little. “If you want me to date girls you should just tell me, I don’t mind.”

I smirked while my dad mumbled something I couldn’t understand.

“Just have fun sweetie, you deserve it.” I gave my mom a hug when she said that, it’s really sweet of her.

When my dad was going to say something again, the bell rang.

“I’ll get it.” I tried covering my smile, but I failed. I’m actually really excited.

I opened the door, but it wasn’t Andrew that I saw standing there.

It was Justin.