33

This was requested by Joshua9846

Cohen's pov 12:37

"So time to discuss what we want for lunch" Mike said.

We were all downstairs and just sitting around. It was a pretty normal day for the most part.

"Oh not this again" Jiggy said. I was laying on his lap looking at the ceiling. "Ok let's go oldest to youngest on what we want" Kobe suggested. "Wait thats not fair. Me and Cohen are the only ones here under 16 so our answers won't have a meaning" Jiggy said. "Well that's the point. Respect your elder kid" "asshole"

(Tbh idk who is actually the oldest so deal with it)

"So Kobe first" Vallyk said. "I want salad" "ok skinny ass. Raise your hand if you agree" only Cessar raised his hand. So we went on with Devin next.......

~after voting bc I'm a lazy bitch~

"Ok so we have a problem." Vallyk said."what" we all said. "Well its a tie with In-n-out or Chinese food" "Fuck it I'll take In-n-out" Kobe said. "Well then its settled. Go get y'all asses dressed"

Me and Jiggy went up to his room. I put on a hoodie and some sweat pants and he had on a red Nike shirt with some jeans.

We went downstairs and waited on the rest of them. One they got down we went outside. "Cohen why are you in a hoodie. Its like 100 degrees out here" Vallyk asked. I didn't want them to see the cuts so I just made up a excuse. "I-im just c-cold" "Dude just take it off. The sun will provide you with warmth" "n-no I'm good" "Kid your sweating just take it off" "I-i don't want t-to." "Well you need to"

He went over and snatched my hoodie off. There was no point of trying to hide the scars because they were all up both arms. "What the hell" Vallyk said.
"Dude. Why" Kobe said. A few tears were falling down my face. "Hello why the fuck didn't you tell us"

I didn't know what to do. Jiggy was just as shocked as the rest of them mainly because I told him I stopped but I didn't. "COHEN are you even listening" Mike said waving his hand in my face. "You know what. Since you won't talk imma have to call tyee about this." Mike pulled out his phone and I was really scared. "N-NO" I smacked his phone to the ground and ran back into the house. I went up to my room and locked the door.

I knew that wouldn't help much because Jiggy knew the code to my room so I just sat on my bed rocking back and forth.

Jiggy pov

"Imma call tyee still" Mike picked up his phone and called him. "Jiggy did you know about this" Vallyk asked. "I- No" I said. "Jiggy don't lie to me. You'll be in just as much trouble as him" "ok well I kinda knew. I found out he was like last month and he promised he would stop and I trusted that. I didn't know he still was" "And you didn't tell us why?" "Because I read some where that your not suppose to confront people about stuff like that it just makes it worse"

"That would have been nice to know before he went back into the house alone" "What the fuck" I sighed before running in the house and up to his room. I unlocked the door and he was sitting there rocking back in forth. He hasn't had a panic attack in a week or two so he might have been having one.

"Buddy I need you to calm down" I said.sitting next to him. "I-i c-cant." He slowed down his rocking when I rubbed his back softly.

Then Mike bust threw the door. "Tyee is downstairs he wants to talk to Cohen" "ok one second" I said and Mike walked away "ok I want you to see what he has to say ok?" I asked Cohen. "C-can you c-come with m-me" "I'm sorry but its a private conversion" he got up slowly and left the room.

Cohen's pov

When I got downstairs I saw all the boys and Tyee sitting in the living room. I sat on the chair with my knees up to my chest. "Cohen please explain" Tyee said. "T-there is n-nothing to e-explain" i said. "Yes there is so don't play stupid" "I can't play something I am" I whispered to myself. "Hmm" Mike said. "Shut the fuck up Mike your the one who cares once you realized what I've been doing. You didn't care before you knew so I dont know why you care now" I said. And yes I didn't stutter. "Watch it. Just because your a depressed bitch doesn't mean I won't beat your ass" "Your not beating anyone's ass" tyee said.

"Cohen I know theres not much I can make you do so I'm gonna keep it simple. You are going to therapy" tyee said. "N-No I'm n-not" "yes you are. End of conversion" he got up and left. I ran upstairs and started crying. "Bub what's wrong" Jiggy said. I couldn't talk.

I didn't want to go to therapy because my parents use to make me go to 'get rid of my gayness' and it wasn't even a theripest. A girl would pretty much rape me and I couldn't do anything about it.

"C'mon Cohen" Mike said. "Where is he going" Jiggy asked. "To therapy"..........

A/n. Soo I got something to write about skskkssksksk idk. Anyways I posted a new " story" its just a book of what goes on in my life. Anyways my birthday is tomorrow so idk if I'll post but I more then likely will. Bye bye now.