46

at the new house

Cohens pov

I woke up in my new room since we moved. Jiggy still has to share a room with me even though Kiya doesn't live here. She moved in with a close friend, Jiggy still has to share a room with me because the rest or the rooms are being worked on.

I sat up and saw Jiggy next to me and flinched a little when he also got up. "why are you always flinching" he said. I just got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed in the bathroom. I went back into the room and Jiggy was on his phone. "you know you can change in here. nothing I haven't seen" he said looking up at me. "No thank you" I said before sitting on my couch.

he went into the bathroom and I heard the shower so I knew hw was in the shower.

I made a Tik Tok because I haven't made one in a month or two and posted it.

(with out the smile but a sadder face)

caption: Love doesn't always last, no matter how perfect it seemed

like_or_ur_ugly: what happend

CohenJiggysimp^ I heard him and Jiggy ended it

like_or_ur_ugly^ wait really

shipmaker^ yea

simp101:WE MISSED YOU

Artsacesimp:its gonna be ok

charlidunken: you shouldn't have dated so young then

huddyislove^ right

Cohenlover^ thats his choice.

xxCohenxx^ charli and chase fp doesn't matter

JiggyxCohen: hey Coco you ok?

Flightnutsandcurry^ i really dont know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made some more Tik Toks then I heard the shower turn off and after a minute or two the door opens and Jiggy walked out. I grabbed my phone and was going to the door but he grabbed me by my arm. "let go" I said trying to get out of his grip. "you can stay in here" "I don't want to" "I didn't ask you"

He shut the door with me still inside and sat me on the couch. "Let me leave " I said putting my knees to my chest. "Cohen I want you back. I didn't mean what I said I was just mad at the moment" "and now you expect me to just say oh its fine. well no, we are not Vallyk and Mike or Kobe and Derek. we don't just get back together and act like everything is normal again. if I'm being honest I don't even wanna be friends, what you did is Unforgiveable. and even if you didn't mean it then you wouldn't have even thought of it." "I know that you hate me now but I think tha-" "I don't cared what you think. you messed this up and I'm not gonna be the one to fix it. until then I can manage on my own" "we both know you can't do that" "I can do what I want. ill figure it out"

"so this is it" "its been over. when I said it was over I meant it was OVER. I really loved you, and you just had to ruin it. I really thought I found the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, you were all I was living for. I wished we would get married and adopt kids and just be happy but I was wrong like always. we would have still been together if it wasn't for you. nobody's fault but yours" I said as tears fell from my eyes.

i got up and left the room and all the boys were standing there. "fuck y'all" I said pushing them out the way and went downstairs.

I went outside and sat on the porch for some air. I heard the door open and it was Jacob, "hey" he said. "let me guess, your gonna convince me to let him talk" "not really. the boys said i was the only one who could actually talk to you without yelling." "that's true" "yea. so can you at least tell me why your not letting him talk" "why" "because they locked the door and I cant go inside until I find out why" "oh, I'm not letting him talk because he's just going to say the same thing and expect me to forgive him, and I'm not like that. yea we have argued before and I forgave him then because it wasn't that serious. I'm gonna let him fix it not me" "how is he supposed to fix it" "he knows, he'll figure it out soon" "oh ok them"

\

A/n well hello.......this happend, ok im sorry if it seems like im making it all about Jiggy and Cohen i didnt really mean for that to happen. if you would like me to stop doing that please say something because its bothering me.