41

Jiggys pov

They took him away and I tried to follow but Jacob held me back.
"You already did enough" he said.
I layed on Cohens bed and started crying. I didn't mean what I said I was just mad....I think.

Few hours later

They said they took Cohen to a different room so we went in there. I went up to him and he backed away from me. "Cohen..." "G-get a-away f-from m-me" "please. I'm sorry" "N-No remeber y-you hate me. S-so just g-go" "I don't hate you. I was mad and you know I love you"

I tried to sit down but he kept moving away. "G-GET A-AWAY F-FROM M-ME" "fine. Dont call me for anything" I said before getting up and leaving.

I went outside and called Mike

M-Mike
J-Jiggy

J-can you come and pick me up

M-why what happend

J-well me and Cohen were arguing and I said something and he had a episode as they say and now hes scared of me I guess

M- on the way

J-thanks
~call ends~

I sat on a bench outside of the the hospital then some girl who looked more around Mikes age came up to me. "You look lonely" she said as she sat down. "I am. My boyfriend just kick me out of his hospital room because he is scared of me so now I'm waiting for my friend to come and pick me up. But he still has to come home with us tomarrow so thats not going to help much" "well what did you do" "I said some stuff and did some stuff that I should have. Not cheating or anything so I dont see why hes so mad" "If you made him mad it must have had a stronger affect to him then you think" "I know it did. He had a whole break down. Or I guess now I have to call it a episode." "I mean you can still call it a break down. Thats pretty much what it is. But when your with someone with mental disabilitys you have to make sure you know what you say won't hurt me them before you say it". " how do you know he has mental disabilities " "I work here. He is all everyone's talking about." "Well make sure he doesnt know that. He doesnt like being talked about. Anyways he's here so I have to go" "ok see you around"

I waved then got in the car. "Who was that" he asked. "I dont know she said she works there" "oh. Well when are you and Cohen gonna talk again. Or did you end it" "first off if we ended it my life would have been ended by now. And we will talk again once you and Vallyk start actually talking WITHOUT the yelling at each other. We all know you guys wanna be together. Give him some time and you will be back together" "I wish. But hes been arguing with everyone about everything" "like i said. Give him some time. Hes probably still just mad" "Yea yea OK. I'm just taking love advice for a 15 year old" "Mike you and me both know my relationship/ ships have always lasted long than yours yea there are arguments but time heals it" "I know but I messed up. Thats his best friends boyfriend." "Well your falut for cheating" "not my falut. I wanted Vallyk and he wasn't there so I got Cessar instead" "do you not feel bad about It?" "Hell yea i feel bad. I feel bad for what I did to Jacob and Cessar relationship more then I feel bad to what I did to my own. Their relationship was everyone's dream. They got along, cared for each other, and they were chill. They never did anything extra and I messed that up. Yea me and Vallyk ended but it was going to happen one day after every time I cheated I knew it was going to happen" "well why the hell would you cheat then. Did you even wanna be with him" "hell yea I wanted to be with him. Every time I cheated it wasn't my falut except for with Cessar. The first time this girl raped me. Yes she raped me so be careful out here. And same with every other time. I told Vallyk and he believed me at first but he got annoyed when it was litterly every month. And I guess he finally got tired of it" "well no shit" "But he cheated on me with Kobe before I even met the girl" "he said Kobe Raped him" "I mean All Vallyk did was say oh we both have boyfriends then just let him do his thing so not really" "I guess you have a point"

"How are you so comfortable talking about this shit. When I was your age I wouldn't even talk about having my virgenity (ik I spelled that wrong) it made me uncomfortable" "I dont know but I do know I will NEVER talk to my mom about this" "speaking of your mom. When are you gonna see her again." "I don't know. Maybe next month" "ok"

We got out the car because we were home. We went inside to see Vallyk and Derek arguing in a trowing stuff way.

"What the-" I said before a pillow was throw at me. "SO WHY WOULD YOU STILL LET HIM FUCK YOU" Derek yelled. And then I figured out what they were yelling about so I just went up to my room so I wasn't brought into it.

I changed into some pajamas and layed in my bed but it felt horrible without Cohen there. It felt like something stabbing me in the back. The worst part was that there was no one to hold or cuddle with. A few tears fell before I fell asleep.

A/n. Ok I was suppose to post this at like 10:00 but I fell asleep so sorry about that. Idk why I woke up but I did😤