Chapter 20

Sid made Ash ready and checked if everything is locked. He picked up Ash and made her sit on passenger seat and sat on driver seat not before making sure she is sitting alright.

A small point if anyone noticed Sid always protective about her while taking her anywhere in car and he make sure he himself leaves her. Any guesses why?

Back to the story

He sat on the driver seat and drove off.

Ash: Papa songs

Sid stopped the car and put on his playlist.

On the way, Sid fed her breakfast and she slept. Sid smiled at her. They reached their home. As soon as, car horn rang, Abhinav came out running.

(A/n: I will use Abhay for Abhinav and Abhi for Abhishek.)

Abhay: Angellllllllllllll

Ash: Bhayiaaaaa

She was in Sid's arms trying to get down.

Sid: Araam se bacha

He puther down and Abhay hugged her tightly and kissed her cheeks.

Ash: I ish you bhayiuuuu (I kiss you miss you bhayiuuu)

Abhay: I miss you too babysister. (To Sid) How are you chachu?

Sid bent on his knee and opened his arms. Abhay was about to hug him but Ash came and pushed him.

Ash: He is my papa

Sid: Baby he can hug me

Ash shooked her head vigorously.

Ash: No he cannot. (To Abhay) You are my papa

She shouts at Abhay.

Sid: (coldly) Ayesha he is elder than you. Say sorry

Ash's eyes became teary. Sid never shouted at her. She burst out. Sid felt pangs in his heart.

To be continued

Question: Your most favourite character from any of my books after Sidneet

Stay tuned for next chapter