Chapter 74

Ash saw Vivek proposing a girl of his class. She felt her innocent heart broke into million pieces. She hugged her book close to her heart that she was holding. She ran to from there and went in store room and sat on floor. She hugged her knees. Tears rolled down her eyes. She didn't know how to react. She cried for sometime.

Bell rang and she got up and went to washroom. She washed her face and set her face. She went to class and sat quitely. She didn't talk to anyone. Just proposal scene was coming in her mind again and again.

At the time of leaving, she didn't bid bye to anyone. Her friends were confused because of her weird behaviour. They tried to talk to her but she didn't pay attention.

Sid came and saw her and understood something is wrong.

Sid: Ashu you ok beta?

She nodded her head and went and sat in car quitely. Sid thought to talk to her at home and drove home silently as Ash was in her own thoughts.

As they reached home, Sid made her sit on sofa. He cupped her face.

Sid: See baby is there any problem? If you won't tell how will papa sprt it, hmm?

Ash looked at him and again turned away his face.

Sid: You say na I am your best friend haina? So say. There should be no secret between best friends, right?

Ash thought for a moment. Then hugged him tightly and started crying. Sid caressed her hair.

Sid: Arre

He let her cry. She got quite after 5 minutes. Sid wiped off her tears and made her drink water.

Sid: Ab you want you share? I won't force you but papa ko btaoge nhi to how will he help?

He pouted and Ash chuckled. She told him everything. Sid smiled and kissed her forhead. He pulled her in his lap and backhugged her. He kept his chin on her shoulder.

Sid: See baby you can't stop him from liking someone. As you like him, he also likes someone. Haina?

Ash nodded.

Sid: Achha tell me one thing. I told you about my crush. Imagine if I had married her, how will have I got my queen and princess. Hmm?

Ash smiled.

Sid: So you also need to wait for your boy. You will wait na?

Ash nodded. She turned towards. She cupped his face and kissed his forhead.

Ash: I have my king

They both chuckled. Sid raised her shirt and tickled her tummy. She laughed. They enjoyed with each other. Sid watched movie with her and played with her whole time to divert her mind.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter