Chapter 52

Ash came out and saw Sid putting lunch on table. He saw her.

Sid: You ok baby?

She smiled and nodded.

Sid: Ok so when you will change it, properly wrap it in some paper or small polythene and then throw it

A/n: Ok so lemme share something with you guys. In my school, on every floor in girl's washroom at the end of the door there used to be a small washroom without toilet seat. There was a box fixed in wall. We had to open and throw used pads in it. But instead of throwing it in box, girls used to throw on floor that also without wrapping. It used to look so gross, trust me I used to feel like puking when I used to go there. Can you expect a sweeper to pick your used pads?

Once I was in class 6, we came to know some random girl threw her  used pad on stairs. Is it something nice or appreciable?

In my hostel, girls throw it in dustbin bin but just like that without even wrapping it in something. Guys we feel too gross to see over own discarded pad, how can we expect someone else to see it?

Periods are not gross but throwing your pads here and there carelessly is definitely not something good.

Well can't even totally blame girls. Our teachers were to orthodox. Our biology teacher used to just give overview of reproductive system chapter. In school where I was till 10th, boys didn't even know about periods and all. Neither parents tell nor teachers.

I have myself been embarrassed a lot of times. Well a story for another time maybe.

Sorry if you guys got bored. But I don't care. Sex education is a necessity. Fuck history civics. Atleast teach children how their body functions. So that he/she doesn't take some wrong step or is embarrassed.

Ok anyways back to the story

Sid pulled out a chair and gestured her to sit. She sat down and he sat in front of her. They had their lunch. She took a nap and Sid did some office work. After sometime, she woke up and did her homework.

At night, before dinner, Ash started crying. Sid got worried and hugged her.

Sid: What happened doll?

Ash: Dad my tummy. It's paining

Sid: Don't worry it will be ok. You are strong baby na

Sid consoling her. Ash stopped crying and was just sobbing a lil.

Sid: Have dinner you will feel better

Ash: No I don't wanna eat anything

(A/n: Who feels like skipping dinner in periods? Anyone or just me. Mom especially asks me to eat lil on these days. Normal days I do dieting.)

Sid: Baby have a lil. You will feel good

Ash made a grumpy face.

Ash: No

Sid: Only a lil. Just one chapati

Ash shooked her head.

Sid: You want something else? Should I make milkshake?

Ash: Nopes

Sid: Ummmm cheese sandwich?

Ash: No

Sid: Bacha thoda sa to khale. Aise to you will fall sick. Ok I am making sandwich with lukewarm milk and you gotta have it

He made her dinner and somehow make her eat a lil. Then he had his dinner after he was satisfied she is full.

They both changed and were ready to sleep. Sid saw her lil off. He went out and came with a rubber bottle used for massage filled with warm water.

He sat beside her and put her head in his lap. He put the bottle on her stomach and she smiled. He caressed her hair. She closed her eyes and held his hand.

Ash: Thanks dad

Sid frowned.

Sid: Dad ko thanks. Hmmmmm. I see

Ash chuckled. She snuggled into his body and hugged his torso.

Sid: You ok now?

Ash nodded.

Ash: Better

Sid: Good

Sid thought to distract her.

Sid: Achha I will tell a school days incident of Avu and me. You wanna listen?

Ash: (excitedly) Yesssssss

Flashback

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter