Chapter 46

Sid was having tears remembering those beautiful nine months. No sleep. Dealing with her wife's extreme mood swings. Cleaning her cloths and vomits even in the middle of night. Completing every single demand of her. Not letting her do any work. Cheering her. Pampering her. Not letting her feel any pain. Not letting her feel she is alone in this.

And everything with a smile. Not a single complaint. He loved his wife and unborn baby. He loved both his kids so much. He always stood beside her no matter what.

A tear slipped his eyes. He took a deep breath. He looked at his life sleeping beside him. A smile crept on his face. He removed her hair from her forhead and kissed her.

Sid's P.O.V.

Six years my queeniee. It's been seven  years you gave me my princess Avni. Thanks Avni. You gave me the most precious present in my life. I can't thank you enough love. I can never give a return gift. Because nothing can be equal to the value of this princess. I promise Avni till the time Sid is alive, your princess cannot even get a single scratch.

P.O.V. ends

He interwined his fingers with her tiny pinkies and kissed the back of her small hand. He was just smiling looking at his life thinking how lucky is he to have her in his life. He kept caressing her hair.

In the evening,

Sid woke up and got fresh. He came out and saw his princess sitting on bed on her knees rubbing her eyes with back of her hands. He awwwed remembering Avni. He went near her and kissed her forhead, cheeks, nose. She giggled. He smiled and rubbed his nose with hers. He hugged her tightly as his life depended on her.

He took her to washroom and washed her face. He changed her clothes and took her to market to get cake, etc. Ash requested him for ice-cream. They ate ice-cream and left for home.

They reached home and saw Ash sleeping peacefully with a pout on passenger seat. Sid chuckled and kissed her cheeks. He picked her up and took her inside and carefully laid her down on bed. She frowned missing his father's warmth. He patted her back and covered her with duvet.

He locked all doors, talked to Avni and went to sleep not before kissing that little doll's forhead and laying her on his chest ruggling her hair.

Next morning

To be continued

Thanks kritika1007 It's really beautiful sweetheart

Thanks kritika1007 It's really beautiful sweetheart. I really loved it. If you need covers and banner, message her. You will definitely love her😘😘😘😘😘

Stay tuned for next chapter