Chapter 6: DEAD Of Night

Rika Minami's House

The sound of all the girls taking a bath could be heard throughout the entire apartment. All the girls playing were laughing with each other as they bathed one another. Eventually the playing and laughing turned into touching. All the girls began to play with Shizuka's large breasts. Saya couldn't believe that they were that large. Rei couldn't belive that they were 100% real and natural instead of being fake. Saeko tried her best to be the mature one in the bath but was also the next one to be groped.

While all of that was going on Y/N, Takashi and Hirano were taking inventory of all the weapons in the house. The sounds that the girls were making in the bathroom could be heard  by the guys. They did their best to try and ignore it but it was kind of hard not to.
_________________________________________

"You know, we could totally go and catch a peek at them" Hirano said. "That's funny but I don't feel like dying today" I replied. "Yeah, same here besides we've got stuff to do" Takashi said agreeing with me. Looking at all of the guns and ammo this Rika chick had was awesome. Hirano was eating it all up, letting out his gun otaku. Handguns, rifles and much more were in the weapon cabinets. "Damn, some of these are illegal here" I said "I know right, these are pretty cool" Hirano said grabbing a rifle.

"What does Shizuka's friend do for work?" Takashi asked us "Shizuka didn't say exactly" I answered. "Well these guns are something else" Hirano said "they are pretty interesting" I replied. "Hey Y/N, how do you also know so much about firearms, are you kind of like Hirano?" Takashi asked me. "Yeah, I kind of wondered the same thing as well" Hirano said.

"I'm not a gun otaku but I have had extensive firearms training and such" I answered. "Who trained you and where?" Hirano asked me with stars in his eyes. "Well, my father, my uncles and my grandfather on my father's side were all police and armed forces in America, they taught me everything I needed to know about firearms" I answered. "That is actually pretty cool" Takashi said "yeah, those were some good times" I replied.

"Hey Y/N, check these bad boys out" Hirano said handing me some weapons. "And what do we have here?" I asked myself grabbing an odd looking handgun. Looking at the handgun it was hard to identify which kind of make and model it was. It was a black gunmetal color and had light blue spots on the barrel. It had a unique design both on the grip and the barrel

"Hey Hirano, I can't tell what kind of handgun this is, can you?" I asked handing the pistol over to Hirano

"Hey Hirano, I can't tell what kind of handgun this is, can you?" I asked handing the pistol over to Hirano. Hirano grabbed the gun and began to look it over. He had a look of confusion on his face as he tried to figure out what kind of handgun he was holding. "To be honest with you Y/N, I don't really know, it looks kind of like a desert eagle but not" Hirano answered. "Yeah I saw that too but it also kind of looks like a bretta" I said. Hirano handed me the gun back as I grabbed the bretta I had found on the biker zombie.

I took both handguns and compared the two of them together, turns out both Hirano and I were right. This handgun was a combination of both a bretta and a desert eagle. "If we get to call dibs on guns, I'm calling dibs on this one" I said. As I laid the handgun down on the table another gun caught my attention. I leaned over and grabbed what looked like a blocky handgun. When I looked at it, I discovered that it was indeed a double barrel shotgun.