Chapter 10: House Of The DEAD

Takagi's House

It had been a day since Y/N and the others had gotten to Saya's house and spent a day there. Y/N and Saeko had gotten there later before Takashi and the others do to them taking an alternate route. Things were different between Y/N and Saeko since their time together. The others could see this as well but Y/N wasn't going to tell them what happened. For right now, Y/N and the others were discussing what they should do. They were going to decide if it was best if they should wait it out at Saya's house or go down to Tokyo bay where Y/N's sister was like they were originally planning.

For right now though, Y/N was resting in a large bed in a room by himself. He was trying his best to get ahold of his sister to inform her of where he was and what was going on.
_________________________________________

I still wasn't able to get ahold of my sister, she either didn't have a signal or she was busy doing something. Even Mei Mei didn't respond for her which kind of worried me a bit. I was hoping that she was safe and alive, I wouldn't know what I would do if I were to lose her. "Still no luck?" A voice asks me, I look up and see Saeko standing in the door. "No, she hasn't even texted me yet" I answer setting my phone down in a pillow.

Saeko walks into the room and goes over to the bed, she sits down on the bed next to me. "I know you are worried, I can see it in your face but don't worry we are all here for you, especially me" Saeko tells me hugging my arm. "When did you become so intune with my emotions?" I ask Saeko kissing her forehead. "You already know the answer to that, Y/N" Saeko answers me with a kiss on the cheek. I look around the room and I am still taken back at how large it is.

"Damn, this is room is about the same size as my aunt's living room" I say. "You've never slept in a room this large before?" Saeko asks me. "I haven't even slept on a bed this big before, man Harry Potter's room was bigger then mine" I answer. "That is sad to hear but you should be glad that you no longer have to worry about that" Saeko says. "That is true, I kind of wish it didn't take a world ending apocalypse for it to happen" I reply. "We will survive this, all of us will" Saeko says to me with a kiss.

"Hey um Saeko, I was wondering, since it's just us in here, would you want to have a little fun in this nice large bed?" I ask Saeko. "Unfortunately Mr. Takashi wants to meet all of us with Takashi" Saeko answers. "Come on, they can wait for us" I say bummed out "maybe later" Saeko says before she gets up out of the bed. "Fine, wait for me, let me get my pants on" I say getting up out of the bed.

Time Skip

There all of us were standing in front of one of the most powerful men in Japan, Souichiro Takagi. The man gave off a powerful and commanding aura just standing there. He explained the rules of the house to all of us including the other survivors who gathered at his home. Takagi was mad that her own father had thought she was dead and gave up on her. Takashi was mad and decided to let Takagi know "at least you know your parents are alive" he tells her. That shut Takagi up which was surprising to me, no one had made her quite before.

Just then Takagi's father had some men bring out one of "them". The zombie was cuffed in chains and was being pulled by the men. "This creature here was once my friend, now he is no more, all that is left of him is this monster" Takagi's father tells all of us. He then takes out a katana and aims it above the neck of the zombie. "The only way to end his suffering is to kill him" Takagi's father says as he decapitates the zombie.

The crowd all grew quite seeing that "this is the way the world is now, it is either live or die and if you die you will end up like this" Takagi's father tells the crowd. "That is one cold SOB" I say seeing him clean off his katana and put it back in the sheath. "I don't see what the big deal is, guns are far more better the swords" Hirano says. "Swords can be more useful then a gun" Takagi says. "Care to explain then?" Hirano asks "swords never run out of bullets" Saeko answers. "Whatever, guns can be far more effective" Hirano says crossing his arms.