Chapter 13: DEAD Island

Hey there, my name is Y/N Hayashi and I am or was a third year at Fujimi high school. It had started out like a normal day, fellow classmates making a joke of me while the teachers didn't care if I was there or not. Things changed when an outbreak of the zombie kind happened. Chaos ensued at my school as students and teachers began kill and eat one another. I was one of the few students to manage to escape the school with my life. I did this by joining up with a few other survivors. Their names were Saeko Busujima, a fellow third year, Takashi Komuro, a second year, Rei Miyamoto who was third year that got held back, Kohta Hirano, a second year, Takagi also a second year Shizuka Marikawa, the school nurse with large boobs.

Us survivors made a plan and were able to take a bus away from the school to safety. Unfortunately, a teacher by name of Mr. Shido and his group of students joined us. Shido was a bastard teacher who made my life miserable any way he could. Turns out he also was hated by Rei for purposely holding her back a grade. From there things went from bad to worse in an instant. We stopped the bus due to Rei having enough of Shido's crap. Takashi went to bring her back to the bus, I followed behind him before I killed the bastard Shido.

At that moment a bus that was on fire came speeding down the street towards the tunnel. It flipped over and cut both Takashi, Rei and I off from the bus where the others where. We decided to split up from there and meet back together in the city. I was alone for the first time since the start of this apocalypse. I had managed to find myself some new gear and a set of wheels.

From there I went to the city where I ended up killing a group of people who were trying to mug me for my stuff. After that I called my sister Neiko to inform her that I was alive and was joining up with my friends. She had no idea as to what was going on and wished me luck. Also she mentioned to me that there was an evac site down at Tokyo bay. That gave me hope to find the others and get out of here alive.

Eventually I regroup with the others who at the time had abandoned the bus and were fighting off a horde of undead. From there once all the zombies were killed Shizuka lead us to her friends house where we could spend the night and rest up. There all of us got even more gear to help us kill zombies, even a new set of wheels in a large militarized humvee.

I thought we had found a place where we could rest but fate had other plans in store for me and my friends. A little girl saw her father killed in front of her and was about to be killed by a group of zombies along with a tiny dog. Takashi and I acted quickly and saved the little girl who's name was Alice along with the little dog she called Zeke. As more and more undead showed up, we had to evacuate the apartment and find a new safe place to go.

Takagi mentioned going to her parents house, there we could stock up on supplies before going to Tokyo bay to the evac site. As we were close to approaching the Takagi estate we came across a large barbedwire barrier. Shizuka tried to drive over it but Rei fell off and combat with the undead ensued.

We fought as hard as we could and for as long as we could. Saeko and I went to go and lead the zombies away from the others. As we did that Takagi's mother arrived with some firemen and they saved the others. After that Saeko and I agreed to meet up with the others at the Takagi estate.

With Saeko and I we traveled to the Takagi estate as it began to rain. Not wanting to be stuck in the rain all night,  the two of us found shelter in a nearby shrine. In the shrine Saeko and I found ourselves some swords that we could use. I also told Saeko about my family and my past. She also told me about her past and what had happened when she was a young girl.

I had no idea that was who Saeko truly was and to be honest I was glad she told me. The two of us found love in one another and things got a bit heated from there. All I can say is that the two of us made love and it was truly amazing. After that, the next day we made it to the Takagi estate and were reunited with the others.