8: The Real Jeon Jungkook

Tzuyu

"Jungkook!" I shouted as loud as I could. I looked at myself in the mirror again and tried to remove the ink from my face by washing. Jungkook! I know he did it again. Every day he doesn't really miss a chance to play prank at me. I can also retaliate against that ugly one.

"Thanks Tzuyu." I was startled when Jeongyeon suddenly appeared behind me. She just leaned against the open bathroom door while smiling.

This girl is really giving me the creeps. She's a fangirl and I like her but she's really creepy.

"What? Jeongyeon! Don't just show up everywhere!" I turned to her and leaned on the sink while wiping my wet face.

"You saved us all from Jungkook's wrath. Did you know that since you came here our lives have been peaceful?" She said.

I don't know if this is a compliment but this is probably Jeongyeon's kindest moment for me. For the first time she did not look like a human eater. Are her medicines already working? Jeongin said that Jeongyeon has no other disease but depression. Severe depression. Polar bear something? I don't know I forgot about it.

"Peace for you guys, hell to me. I am alone with all his nonsense. How nice." I said sarcastically. I hate the fact that Jungkook ruins my everyday life but I must admit, because of him, my stay here isn't so bad as I thought.

"You really don't get it do you?" she asked while frowning but smiling.

"Which?" I frowned. It's confusing to talk to this woman.

"You've been here for almost 5 months, maybe you didn't pay attention, but we can clearly see Jungkook's big change." I was surprised by what Jeongyeon said. Time really flies so fast, I was about to spend five months in our hospital. I really thought it would not take me a month but look at me 5 months here.

"Hey, in the five months I've been here I've probably slept longer." I just sighed and re-examined my reflection in the mirror as well as Jeongyeon.

"Did you know that every time you fall asleep, Jungkook does nothing but hang out in your room and wait for you to wake up?" Jeongyeon asked so I frowned again.

"And why would he do that? Jeongyeon, I think that's impossible." I insisted and just came out of the small bathroom. It was boring so I just sat on my bed and played a song.

"Tzuyu have you ever experienced loving at least one person?" Jeongyeon sat next to me while looking at the emptiness. This woman is probably not psychotic, right? I should really research about her illness so that I can understand what she is doing.

"Of course! When I was a kid my dad bought me a rabbit for a pet. I really love that but, it goes to heaven. " I sighed again and just leaned on the headboard of the bed but I was shocked when she suddenly looked at me. It looks like she will really eat you. I think this woman really has a demon side.

"Person, Tzuyu. Person. " she said without emotion so I thought again.

"I think .. Uhm... Jesse Mccartney!" I exclaimed. I so love that guy. Nice voice! How is he now? Ahh! I must have forgotten to check if he had a new song.

"It sucks right? It sucks not to have a normal life? " Jeongyeon added, she seemed depressed. I could not help but feel sad at what she said.

Yes it sucks. It sucks not to have a normal life. It sucks not to have friends. It sucks because I have never experienced going to a normal school. It sucks because I can hardly do what I want to do. The love stories, adventures, vacations and all sorts of things - It's sad because I've never experienced anything like that before. I only see it on TV and movies.