12: The Lies

Tzuyu

I took a deep breath swallowing the red colored capsule my doctor gave me. I agreed to be the first person to try out the medicine and I feel like I made the right decision because a week ago after I started taking it daily my sleep was becoming normal.

It's funny because Jungkook and I are the same now, sleeping early and waking up early. I'm not like before that I suddenly fall asleep in the middle of the day and it takes a few days before I wake up again. I feel like, I'm a normal 17 years-old.

I took a leap of faith and now things are finally going my way.

"What's that for?"

I was startled when I heard Jungkook's voice that I quickly put the small bottle that served as a container for the experimental medicine inside my cabinet.

"Nothing, just some vitamins." I shrugged but when I turned to him again I saw that he was already holding the diary I was keeping so I quickly snatched it."Hands off, Jungkook. " I said and hid the book in my cabinet.

"Boyfriend commandments? Corny but I'll do it." He said and smiled foolishly. I don't know but I was taken aback by his looks so I just jokingly hold him on his shoulders and pulled him out of the room.

I'm happy because I finally feel like I'm normal but most of all, I'm happier because I've been annoying Jungkook for a long time and most of all, he won't  fight alone anymore because I'll always be in his side to support him.

__________ 💜

2 weeks later

"Go Tzuyu! Go Tzuyu! Go Tzuyu!"

I took a deep breath and narrowed my eyes as I cut my long hair. The four of us shouted when my hair finally became short. I couldn't help but wince because my hair that used to reach my waist is now reaching my neck.

Why did I cut my hair? Well, we four, in extreme boredom,  thought to challenge ourselves. Jeongyeon and I will have an instant haircut while Jeongin and Jungkook will have an instant ear piercing. They're already done, Jungkook almost lost his control while Jeongin almost called his mother.

For a very long time we stayed in the hospital, we didn't have a normal life so we wanted a change, little by little, adventure perhaps.

Jeongin, Jeongyeon, Jungkook and I are special.

We are special people who met for a reason.

And maybe thats because we needed each other to lean on. I guess I don't want a normal life because with them, I'm satisfied. Maybe everyone really has a reason.

__________ 💜

"Tzuyu aren't you sleepy?" Jungkook asked after yawning. I don't think he could handle his drowsiness anymore so he lay down right behind Jeongin who had been asleep and snoozing.

"I'm not sleepy." I said and continued reading the book I was holding.

"Seriously?" I heard Jeongyeon's voice as if she was right in front of me so I slowly lowered the book I was holding and I just sighed when Jeongyeon's emotionless face appeared to me that almost looked like a panda because of her eye bags.