Chapter 26

I run up to Alfie and hug him and cry into his shoulder for the longest time. He rubs circles on my back and whispers soothing words.

Not asking why I am crying, he holds my hand and takes me to a taxi. I sit there shaking the whole way, knowing I have to tell him my deepest, darkest secret.

I am so glad I have Alfie and that he understands me, well at least I think he does, how will he react when I tell him...

When we finally get home, Alfie pays the driver and leads me inside and takes me into his bedroom. We get under the covers of the bed and I curl up to him a tear rolling down my cheek. I kiss him passionately. Knowing that after I tell him, it could be our last. Take a deep breath.

Then I tell him what I haven't told anyone.

"I had a daughter."
He states at me, his mouth hanging open, shocked.

"Who? What? When? How?" He stutters, in complete and utter S.H.O.C.K!

"Her name was Jasmine Leah. She was only with me for a couple of weeks but in April it is 4 years ago. And I think you know how." I say nervously.

He gets up and paces the room. He then walks to the door.
"I need time" He tells me, not looking me in the eye. I don't I think he heard the words had and was though. I nod, but then feel something familiar.

I can't breathe. I gasp for air. I shake wildly. I try to call Alfie, but it is no use. He is halfway down the stairs and my voice is a whisper.

I fall off the bed. My head bangs against the floor painfully (and loudly). Alfie bursts in. But then, everything goes black...

FLASHBACK

I pick up my phone, wondering if I had a text from him. He was meant to meet me here 30 minutes ago! Probably doing... it... with his new girlfriend. That slut he met at the bar.

Finally, he comes in. His hair all messy, clothes crumpled, lipstick stains on his neck and smelling of cheap perfume.

"Sorry to interrupt your life with your girlfriend, Brittany. But I need to tell you something... important." I say, annoyed. He looks at me with an annoyed expression.

"I'm pregnant." I announce.vhe takes a moment before saying.
"Abort it" He replies quickly and coldly.
"And if I don't?" I reply sassily.
"Then I will make yours and the things life hell" He says cold heartedly.
'Don't call it a thing!' I spat at him touching my stomach.

He glares at me, gets up and leaves the cafe. Leaving me horrified and heartbroken.

All I wanted was him to hold me and tell me he would be there and that everything would be ok, for our daughter. At least that's what I want to remember him as.

----------------------------------------------
I want to thank isalina123 for writing this amazing chapter, she is writing an amazing janya book so go check her out.

I wanted to ask your suggestions for who Zoe's jackass of an ex was? What youtuber/non- youtuber or celebrity should it be??

I'm on my way to London tomorrow that's why I'm updating early as I was planning to update tomorrow but trellised I wouldn't have any wifi.

Xoxo Lucy