Chapter 22- they know?!?

Zoe's POV;

After the pool we had a late lunch and just chilled the rest of the day as tomorrow would be hectic with meet ups, panels and our stage performance with the rest of the youtube gang.

I woke up around 10am and started to get ready but put a little more effort into my appearance and outfit as to had to dress to impress. It would kill me to let anyone down, especially the fans, I mean all my internet best friends (quote; Jim chapman)

I started by taking a long hot shower then blow drying my hair and setting up my curling iron whilst I got dressed.

I was so excited to wear this new dress I got from ASOS its was a blue white striped skater dress which I partied with my floral crown and white converse along side my red Michael kors side bag.

I lighter curled my hair creating a beach waves effect then started on my makeup

Rimmel wake me up, collection last perfection, Mac studio fix, bourjouis chocolate bronzer, maybelline the falsies, Mac 'mahogany peak wood', creating a smokey eye, rimmel kate moss 107, tanya burr lip gloss in 'vampire kiss' and nars orgasim blush to finish.

I packed my bag with my phone, lipgloss, mascara, tangle teazer and mini batiste. I was ready to go

While I was walking out of the room I looked at my phone 15,000 Twitter notifications all edits of an Instagram photo that Joe had put up. I decided to put that thought in the back of my mind before I started to panic.

What if they knew. What if our cover was blown. The whole world knows. Surely they can't. Chummy wouldn't have leaked it and I'm sure Joe or Alfie didn't. I'll get to the bottom of this later.