Chapter 21- can we keep it a secret?

Joe's POV;

I was tidying up while waiting for Zalfie to come pick me up to go to the pool when I heard giggling and laughing coming from the hall I presumed it was them so I pressed my ear up against the door and listened for a minute or too then realised I was being a stalker. I was so glad they had gotten together. Thinking of what he did to before Alfie came along sent shivers down my spine like in the same way you watch a horror movie. But I knew that Alfie would protect Zoe from anything.

I started flicking through Instagram where I put a selfie from the plane up last night to check some comments then I noticed something in the corner.

Very faintly barely even able to see with the naked eye was a tired Zoe with head buried info Alfie's chest and hands intertwined with his. It was clear some 'Zalfie' shippers had got the message.

I quickly deleted the photo and tweeted something about my Instagram crashing then headed out the door with Zalfie. Hopefully the photo hadn't made a big fuss. Although these days youtube gossip spread like wildfire.

AN;

Sorry I haven't updated I have been really busy with school but I think after this book I will start writing if Zalfie never met if you would like that as I know I will for sure. Please comment something nice and if you read this! Comment 'sorry bout my hair guys'

Xoxo Lucy