Chapter 27

I wake up in a hospital bed.

I hear beeping and see bright lights in my face which inside make me smile. After my last memories of recollection I am happy to be alive.

I hear people calling my name and open my eyes wide but quickly shut them when I realise that my vision is blurry and stings bad.

Slowly I move my hands and suddenly I feel a warm Palm touch mine.

I know that it is Alfie's. I could tell even after thousands of years that it was Alfie's large manly and slightly hairy hand.

I call his name and he comes closer in awe and blinking back tears.

Before I can talk to him a doctor comes my way and fills me in on why I am even here in the first place.

'Zoe? Zoe sugg? I am Doctor Preston. You are in the Brighton city hospital your boyfriend Alfie here phoned us shortly after you hit your head,'

'To save you from any pain you have been in an induced morphine coma for the past two days. You had mild brain swelling though luckily no bleeding was caused. When you feel ready, most likely tomorrow, you can go home,'

The doctor walks out of the room and leaves me with Alfie, oh voice work for me please! I beg

'Alfie?' I croak

'Baby, sweetie!', 'I'm here!' He said rushing to my side

'I'm so sorry, I should've told yo...' I begin but he cuts me off

'I should've kept my cool, it's something you can tell me when and if you are ready baby,' he cradled me in his arms.

This is where I slept for the rest of the day and where I felt as if I could stay for the rest of my life.

----------------------------------------------
I worked really hard on this chapter so I hope you like it and sorry I didn't update before this cause I was in London all week.

Leave a comment telling me what new or up and coming youtubers that ku have started watching and maybe we'll all help some people get a few extra subs.

Xoxo Lucy