Chapter 24 -

It was time to leave Vidcon and I was really sad but in a way was happy to get home to sunny Brighton and anyway, I missed pippin and Percy.

By going back to my apartment in Brighton meant that I would only see Alfie whenever he wasn't busy doing work in London or filming or doing videos for daily mix. He told me this would be at least three weeks from the end of Vidcon which made me feel sick in the pit of my stomach but I just had to get on with things.

Tanya and Jim promised they would come and stay for a few days as they were taking a break as they just got engaged and Joe said him and dad would take a road trip to see me if I felt lonely.

We got off the plane and I had to say goodbye to Alfie.

'I'm gonna miss you Alf...'
I said feeling a lump form in my throat

'I'll see you soon little one, anyway I'm gonna text, phone, Facebook, Twitter, and Skype you till your bored of me,'
He said trying to lift my spirits

'I doubt that'll happen,' I said, a tear rolling down my cheek but still a smile on my face.

I gave him one last hug and said my goodbye to everyone else and pulled myself together for a long drive home.

I finally got home around 2pm uk time and went straight to bed setting myself alarm so I could get my body clock back to normal as soon as possible.