Chapter 3 zoe's ex

Omg! Alfie was about to kiss me when when...
*BANG BANG*
I immediately knew who it was, it was him. I started to shake uncontrollably and knew I was having a panic attack!
'Alfie! Get the door don't let him in, don't let him hurt me!!!' I said between hysterically crying and heart palpitations.
'Zoe! It's fine I got it you're safe with me'

Alfie went to the door and opened it calmly,
'Excuse me but you seem to be upsetting my friend I don't know who you think you are but if you don't leave in the next 2 minutes then we are going to have a problem!'
He just looked at me then back to Alfie, I could tell he was drunk. He always was, that's when he got violent. He murmured something about coming back but neither I or Alfie took notice of his slurred words.
Alfie then rushed to my side. He could tell I was having a panic attack because he said, 'crap poppy always used o have panic attacks and I never knew what to do!' But It felt like he was lying to me because he then just cradled me in his arms until i felt better. I then felt as if i should apologise for what happened. 'Alfie I'm really sorry you had to deal with that I can't handle him anymore he used to be he best boyfriend until he turned into this dark monster, ever taking about it makes me shudder'
'Look!' He said, 'I'm here for you no matter what, I will always protect you, you're my best friend' he said

Why did he have to go and do that! I just started to fall for him and he's friend zoned me! Oh boy

'I better be going' he said getting up and putting on his coat
'No! Alfie you can't I need you!' I said desperately (jeez am I throwing myself at him?)
'Ok fine' he said