Chapter 25

I was going to London to meet alfie today before my big zoella beauty launch in a few days.

I got up at 8am; got a shower, pulled some comfy clothes on and whacked my hair into a top know.

I was just applying some concelar when I got a text from da bae (miranda sings).

Alfie❤️; morning little one can't wait to see you soon I've missed you sooooo much!! Xxx
Zoe; I'll be there in a couple of hours handsome hang in there! Ps. I've missed you more xxxx
Alfie❤️; no way I've even had Marcus and Naomi complain about how much I obsess over my girl xxxxxxx
Zoe; I'll call you when I'm on the train I gotta go, love you xxxxxxxx

I thought quickly before I sent the last message weather I was ready for a serious relationship or not...

But I Sent it anyway...

#⃣Moments later#⃣

Alfie❤️; love you too xxxxxxx 💖💖

Whew that was close, I really feel like Alfie's the one.

I was going through tumblr checking my tags when he sat down.

'Haven't seen you in a while zozeebo?' He said with a coy smile

I shivered at the sound of his voice

'It's be..en em.., four.. Yeeaarrs??' I said shivering

'Since you left me...' I stopped him before he could finish.

'Fucking hell, you really still believe that bullshit?!?' 'I left you because of how you threatened me... And it'

I spat at him, the devil I hoped I would never meet again.

'You still think it was a good idea?' He asked crossing his hands

'What having sex with you, me finding out I was pregnant with your child, or me being so embarrassed that I had to get an abortion?!?'

'I have to go,' he said 'meet my girlfriend,'

I said nothing more and sat there reflecting over that day the one I kept having nightmares about...

**********FLASHBACK************

We were making out on his sofa when though unhooking my bra he said..

'God Zoe come on! It's only sex anyway it'll be protected don't worry,'

I went along with it and afterwards lay in his arms when in the pit of my stomach I knew something bad had just happened

PRESENT tense;

I got off the train and to my surprise Alfie was waiting right at the door of the station.

I couldn't hold it in I just broke down and then knew I had to tell alfie the truth.

--------------------------------------------

Hi guys soooooo what did you think!?

Please leave a comment and vote go on it'll make me smile. Also sugg-gest (haha😂) what you think should be or might be in the next chapter aaaaannddddd if you get this question bellow correct the first person to comment with the correct answer gets a special shoutout!!

Q? What was the original name of Zoe's channel??

Xoxo Lucy