Chapter 13 - meeting old friends

Alfie's POV;

After breakfast we all decided to meet at the pool and catch up with our American pals for a while. Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan (ok Australian!), Connor franta, Bathany Mota the shaytards, meghan rosette, the bits and clips etc....

Later on walking to the pool;

Zoe's POV;

I grabbed my new forever 21 beach bag and threw the essentials in.

Suncream, towel, phone, headphones, water, sunglasses, flipflops, purse and bags of chips that we got from Walmart a few days ago.

Alfie was having lunch before we headed to the pool and soon enough we were ready to go.

'You ready babe?' I called over to him

'Nearly Hon two minutes' he said while eating his chicken sandwich

'Ok I'll just fix my hair!' I said

So I quickly tied my hair into a long French braid which looked amazing with my ombré hair if I do say so myself then we were ready to go.

While we were walking along the corridor ready to go to joe's room alfie grabbed my wrist and turned to me.

'Zoe I haven't gotten to kiss you the last two deyes (get my trick?) come on papa wants some sugar' he said laughing and bending down while turning his cheek.

I quickly gave him a peck on the cheek which made me want more and seconds later he was biting my lip and asking for entry with his tongue we continued until we were both dizzy and had to come up for air. It was amazing.

A broad smile then came across our faces until we reached joe's room then we had to keep a straight face which for alfie was virtually impossible.

Authors note;

We have nearly hit 1k!!!!! That is insane I remeber the day I got 100 reads and thought that was impressive.

1k in under a month? WOW

I have an idea for a new book and it could be the 1k special but hopefully this chapter or the next will help us reach our goal.

Keeping it short and sweet and oh sorry about my hair! Comment if you know what that's from if you do I love you!!!!!!

Love you lots like jelly tots

Xoxo Lucy