Tony/Rhodey, Spideychelle

The three friends were sitting in a booth together. Ned, MJ, and Peter shared a pepperoni pizza. "I gotta go, do you want my mom to give you guys a ride to Stark Tower?" Ned asked. He shipped Peter and MJ so hard. "Nah, Happy is gonna drive us." MJ said. The three hung out in the tower a lot. Tony and Rhodey shipped the 2 just as much as Ned.
Once they got to the tower, they ran up to the training room. Natasha had been training MJ just in case something happened. If Peter didn't have super strength, she could take him down easily. "Stop going easy on me." She said, with Peter pinned to the ground. "I'm not, this is why i keep my distance." Peter said getting up. The two walked down the hall to Peter's room. "I have something to tell you." Peter said. "I like you. A lot. And I know you probably don't like me back but I just needed to tell you but I don't want this to or friendsh-" He was cut off by intense pressure on his lips. MJ had kissed him. "I've been waiting a while to do that." She said. "Recording saved, where would you like to save boss?" A robotic voice said. "FRI, save to Peter archives." Tony's voice said from outside. You could hear Rhodey's laugh outside too. "Oh my god!" Peter yelled. "We caught everything, including MJ taking you down on the training room." Rhodey said, still laughing out loud. "The amount of people I've seen kissing!" He said, now wheezing. "We'll leave you two alone now." Tony said.

Avengers Group Chat
Tony:

Nat: Omg, finally Clint: I shipped it from the beginningBruce: They are the new Pepper and Tony!Steve: More like the new Steve and Peggy, did Stark show you guys the footage of the training room?Peter: i can't tell you guys anything 🤦🏻‍♂️

Nat: Omg, finally
Clint: I shipped it from the beginning
Bruce: They are the new Pepper and Tony!
Steve: More like the new Steve and Peggy, did Stark show you guys the footage of the training room?
Peter: i can't tell you guys anything 🤦🏻‍♂️