Tony/Bucky, Eating Pt. 2

⚠️TW: SU*CIDE ATTEMPT⚠️
This chapter is going to go into Peter's depression, PTSD, anxiety, etc. Reach out if you aren't okay, please. Take care of yourself.

Peter faked a smile. He promised them he would try and eat more, for the remainder of his time here. (he didn't mention that last part) Peter was mentally and physically exhausted. He went downstairs to grab a sandwich when Tony walked in through the elevator. Steve pulled him aside to talk to him.
"Have you noticed how thin the kid is getting?" Steve whispered. Tony started to freak out. How didn't i notice? He is, he's, oh my god, this is my fault. Why couldn't i just take better care of him?
Tony looked at Peter, then back at Steve. His eyes were glossy, lip quivering. He started breathing heavily, Tony felt his chest getting tight. Peter and Bucky rushed over. "Hey, hey, it's me. Yeah, it's Bucky. You are having an anxiety attack, not dying. I know that you think the world is crumbling, but it isn't your fault. Let's take a walk," Bucky offered him a hand. He had gotten pretty good at this type of stuff. "can you tell me your full name?" He asked. "A-Anthony Edward St-stark," Tony whispered, more to himself than anyone else. "Ok, we're going to try and focus on your breathing now, ok? In through your nose, out through your mouth."
Once Tony was feeling a bit better, Peter went back upstairs, throwing out the sandwich on his way. Bucky was leaning in the doorway a few minutes after Peter laid down. "Is Mr. Stark going to be okay?" Peter asked, even though he knew the answer. "He will be, he's still a little on edge," Bucky said, looking at the ground. "Pete, I know that you aren't okay. You are probably the toughest ki–no, you are the toughest person I know." He said. "Please, talk to me. I need you to, Stark needs you to, the whole goddamn world needs you!" Bucky told him. "The world needs spider-man, they don't know who I am," Peter mumbled. Bucky walked out. 5 minutes later, Tony walked in. "The world might not know you, but they need you, kid. I don't deserve you, and I don't know which angel I bought a drink for to get you here, but I'm not letting you go." Tony said, and with that he was gone, leaving Peter alone once again.
     Tony sat in his office, not knowing what was going on outside. Peter was climbing up the Empire State Building. "Hey FRI, how's Peter doing?" He asked. "He is currently climbing up the Empire State building without having reinstalled his parachute." The AI announced. Tony burst out of his seat and tapped his arc reactor to get into his suit. He sprinted out to the balcony and took off. "FRI, how far away are we?" Tony yelled from inside the titanium alloy. "2 miles, would you like to see Peter?" The voice asked. Tony nodded and a screen showing Spider-man climbing up the building appeared. "Oh god, he's up higher than I thought." Tony was going as fast as he could. "0.2 miles, he is close to the top now." FRIDAY boomed, putting even more power in the thrusters.  Tony could now see Peter. Peter was on the very top of the building, and then, he jumped. Tony barely caught him in time. He flew him back to the tower.
     "Are you okay?" Tony asked once they were inside. "Really?! You're going ask me if i'm okay? Define okay! I didn't want to be saved Tony, you should've just let me die." Peter yelled. "I'm sorry, that wasn't alright. I'm just, so pissed at everything and you are the only one who listens. I-i don't know how to do this." He said, in tears now. Tony was holding him close to his chest, protecting him from the world outside. "Y'know, after the whole, alien thing, i was messed up. The only reason i'm here today is because the people i love didn't give up on me. I'm not giving up on you Peter." Tony held him tighter.
     A few hours later, Bucky walked in to see Peter asleep on Tony's chest. "How is he?" Bucky asked. "He's doing okayish, what about you?" Tony said. "What about me?" Bucky questioned, brows furrowed. "Calming anxiety attacks takes practice, and don't say Steve used to get them because I've already asked him." Tony whispered, patting an empty spot on the bed. Bucky sat down next to him. "Everyone gets nervous, i'm fine" He said, Tony glared. "Bucky," This caused Bucky to be confused since Tony always referred to him as Barnes or even orphan machine. "-you can't keep downplaying this. We are all going to do this together." Tony said. That's how Stark Tower now has a therapy floor, with calming settings, therapists, and no alcohol. Tony requires everyone to go down there at least twice a week.
     When Peter went back to school, MJ ran up to him. "I still like you Peter." She said, arms around him tightly. "Please, don't scare me like that ever again, I love you." MJ was crying, she was serious. Peter wrapped his arms around her, finally feeling something. He wasn't not depressed, he still went to the therapy floor regularly, but he was trying. He wanted to live.