Tony, Fieldtrip

"We have a field trip next week," Peter's teacher said. "-to Stark tower!" Peter groaned internally. "We were awarded this because we won the decathlon. Remember to be respectful of all the employees there and don't invade their space. Don't freak out, but part of our trip includes watching the AVENGERS train!" He got everyone so excited. Tony would definitely get the team too embarrass him.
"Mr. Stark, can you sign this?" Peter asked Tony that night. "What's it for?" Tony said from under his desk. "A field trip." Peter said while looking at the ground. Tony already knew Peter's class was coming, he just wanted his reaction. "I know that you guys are coming to the tower, just messing with you." Tony said. He lashed and got back to work.
     Peter went outside to greet his girlfriend, MJ. When they walked through the scanners, a robotic voice said "Michelle Jones, Level 5, Mr. Parker, Level 9." Level 1 and 2 were for guests, Levels 3-5 were for friends of employees, 6-8 were for friends of Tony and the avengers, 9 was for close friends of Stark, 10 was for Tony's family and the avengers. "Wow, he moved me up a level!" Peter said with a smile.
     Next week couldn't come faster. Peter was visibly nervous. "Worried you're going to be exposed about the internship lie Penis Parker?" Flash asked on the bus. No. I'm worried i'll be embarrassed by my aunts and uncles. Mr. Stark obviously told them about it. "Peter? You good?" MJ asked as she nudged him. "Yeah, just lost in thought." Peter said. The bus ride was about 30 minutes, but it felt like 2 hours.
     Once they arrived, everyone was handed a badge. The tour guide said that they didn't reprint any badges, so if you'd been here before to get out your card. Peter and MJ pulled theirs out. The one day Ned is sick. "Okay. My name is Ken and I'll be your tour guide today." The man said. He gave Peter a smile. "Ken Darnell, Level 3." FRIDAY'S voice said when he walked through the scanner. Ken explained each level.
"Level 1
Level 1
Level 1
Michelle Jones, Level 5
Level 1
Mr. Parker, Level 10. Would you like me to alter the bo-" FRIDAY was cut off by Peter clicking a button on his STARK watch. He leveled me up? What the hell does he have planned? Everyone was staring at Peter.
"FAMILY? OF TONY STARK?
Oh my lord, thats insane!
I mean, MJ is level 5.
Liar."
He could hear the whispers of his classmates. Great. They're never letting this lay down.
The group went through each floor. All the employees kept waving at Peter. He didn't want to be rude so he smiled, waved, said hi to a few of them. He caught Flash glaring at him a couple times. Once they got to the second highest floor, everyone gasped. Though they couldn't hear through the soundproof walls, they could see Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff practicing against each other. Her head popped out. "Parker, can you help us settle this?" Nat asked. Peter walked in the soundproof room. "What is it?" Peter asked. "Nothin, what do you want for dinner tonight? Steve wants casserole and I want pasta." Nat said, Peter blushed. His whole class was starting at him. "Did Mr. Stark ask you to embarrass me?" Peter asked Steve once they were outside. He nodded. "Bye Mr. Rogers, bye, uh" Peter winced, "Auntie Tasha." Nat smiled and walked back inside, visibly arguing with Steve. "And next on our tour, we will view the garden." Ken said. "Boring," Tony's voice boomed. Everyone was starstruck. Everyone other than Peter. Tony ruffled Peter's hair and showed the class to his lab. Peter looked towards the corner where he had kept all his projects. Where did they go? Tony caught Peter's gaze and pointed to a door on the other side of the lab. "It's all yours." Tony whispered in his ear. Peter have Tony a hug, getting weird looks from all his peers. Then, Peter felt the hairs on his neck go up. Suddenly, water fell on him. He looked up to see Clint with a bucket in his hand, curled up in the air vent. I have to get him back for that. Peter thought. Clint slid down to the ground on a rope. "Hey Uncle Clint." Peter said with an eye roll. They were in the middle of a prank wars so he wasn't too pissed off.
"I think we all need to think Mr. Stark for this field trip." Peter's teacher said. "Thank you." His class said in unison. Tony grabbed Peter's shoulder. "Why leave just to come back in an hour?" He whispered. The two spent the rest of the day together. That night they had pasta for dinner and baked alaska's for desert.