Steve/Bucky, Eating

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING!!!! MENTION OF EATING D*SORDER AND SUIC*DE⚠️

Peter didn't feel like getting out of bed. He hadn't been able to keep anything down for the past few days. People at school said he was too fat. Sam called him too skinny. He wasn't good enough for anyone. Him and MJ broke up because anyone close to Peter has died and he loved her too much to kill her. Tony was out on a mission with Nat, Rhodes, Clint, Bruce, and Wanda, leaving Peter with Bucky and Cap. Sam doesn't usually stay in the tower since he has a house.
     "Hey Pete, can you help us in the kitchen? We have to triple the recipe since all our metabolisms are sped up." Steve yelled from downstairs. Him and Bucky were making dinner for all 3 of them. It would be a simple task if they didn't all have metabolisms that burned 4x faster than the average person. "I already ate, but I'll help with your food." Peter said when he walked down the floating staircase. Peter could see a puzzled look on Bucky's face. I'm an idiot. He definitely knows I haven't already ate. Why did i try lying to Bucky freaking Barnes? "Peter, you okay bud?" Bucky asked. No! I haven't eaten in 3 days and i don't sleep at night. "I'm fine." Peter faked a smile.

*kitchen after Peter goes back upstairs
"The kid is lying about eating already." Bucky whispered. "How do you know that?" Steve asked. Bucky was trained to spot a lie. A sixteen year old kid isn't going to get past him. "I just do. He's made excuses about eating for the past few days." Bucky said, I need to beat the shit outta Sam now. Not that i'm complaining but nobody makes fun of my kid. Bucky knocked on Peter's door.   "Come in." Peter said. Steve and Bucky walked into Peter's room and sat on the bed. "Hey kid, you doin okay?" Steve asked. "It's okay to not be okay, you know that right?" Bucky said. Peter sat in between them on the bed and put his head in his hands.

Part 1, also, if you are going through something right now, you are not alone. Please reach out. Check on your friends, keep yourself safe.