Tony, Car Crash (actual chapter)

Tony was driving Peter to school. Everything was fine. The two were discussing a new program Tony had created for the lower class. Tony was bringing in a new intern class, full of underprivileged teens. Tony waited for the light to turn green. Once it finally switched, a car ran the red light on Peter's side of the car. The car rammed right into Tony's car, leaving it dented. "Peter?" Tony whispered. "Peter?" He said it louder this time. i'm right here mr. stark. i'm okay, just a headache. Peter tried to say, he just couldn't make out the words. Tony started to examine the wound. Part of the seatbelt was lodged in his left hip, he was unconscious, Peter had taken the blow. a skull fracture, broken arm, most likely internal bleeding. "Peter, you gotta wake up, paramedics are here." Tony said through tears. "Sir, we're going to need you to back up." They told him.
"M-Mr. Stark? The kid you brought in, h-he, I'm so sorry." The nurse said to a napping Tony. He shot up. "What happened?!" Tony asked, close to breaking. "He slipped into a coma, there's maximum brain activity but his body, it's, it's," Tony got up and started striding towards his room. "Sir, only family can see him now." The nurse said. Anyone watching could see Tony's heart shatter. Tony was family to Peter, it just wasn't legal. Tony took one look at the doors to the ICU, at the nurse, then the doors again. He bolted. "Sir, you can't go in th-" Tony cut her off. "He's my kid! So what if it's not legal? I will fucking adopt him right now! Does anyone have a pen?!" He yelled. There's one in my backpack. Peter thought. Come on Peter, he's gonna drink himself dead. Come on Spider-man! Peter opened his eyes. I have to make a noise. Peter's hand twitched. Come on Peter, you can do this. Peter looked around for something to make a sound with.

I don't have the motivation to finish this today and i really want to put out a chapter so here's this, i might make a part 2, who knows?