Chapter 2

Yibo's ears turned red after reading a certain entry from Sean's diary. He felt a sudden surge of heat in his loins. "Is he a pervert?". He stood up and walked towards the couch and looked at the sleeping Sean.

(Are you curious Yibo? 😁)

"How come he's gay? He looks so handsome and he's still young." Yibo jolted when suddenly, the young man moved and shifted his head sideways.

"Whew! This guy is giving me goose bumps". He left the man to his slumber and went back to his bed, putting back Sean's personal belongings inside the bag and placed it on the side table except for the journal 'cause he intended to flip some more pages.

( Stop it Yibo, you'll only get a hard on from reading it, 😂😂😂).

Due to his unfathomable curiosity, he had forgotten to go downstairs and inform his Mom of his arrival with an unexpected company. While Yibo continued on his engrossed invasion, Sean suddenly stood up, sleepy drunk eyes roamed around. When he saw the bed, he walked towards it and laid his grogginess. Yibo got startled and accidentally dropped the journal on the floor because of the sudden movement of the bed made by Sean.

"Oh, my gosh...he's not only giving me goosebumps...I thought my soul left me"...he said while hands hugging himself.

"What shall I do now...he's taking over my territory? Shall I call Uncle Jackie? No, no...he's probably asleep now. I can't sleep with him on my bed."

He stand up with his arms crossed and battled with the thought of whether to sleep beside him or leave the man alone to occupy his very own bed.

"What if he.......🤔?

( Are you thinking he's gonna take advantage of you? 🙄😏😁😂...)

"I guess I'll just bear with the couch. Anyway, it's just for tonight."

(It seems Yibo suddenly get cautious of Sean because of what he had just read from his diary 😂😂😂).

He tugged his comforter and took one pillow from his bed and exchanged it with the comforter left by Sean on the couch and covered him with it.

(You invaded his privacy, now he's invading your bed...🤣🤣🤣)

(Here's what Yibo have read on Sean's private journal...)

An entry from Sean's diary:

My silent buddy,

Being an orphan and a single at my age is a biting reality. I guess this is what I can do, informing you of my wishful thinking in silence. In this white silent world, I have someone who can grant my inner desires. Yes, in here, I'm not alone...

-

-

-

I lay down my body on the flat greeneries near the pond, enjoying the sunset. Cool wind passes by repeatedly as if giving me a prelude of something approaching.

From the horizon, something takes shape. As it gets closer, I can picture a bluish bike...a racer? The sound of it approaching feels like an intrusion to my afternoon trance.

I continued my silent reverie...listening to the sound of crickets denoting the upcoming of dusk in a few minutes.

Suddenly, the accompanying sound of the bike stopped. I opened my eyes to see it stopped somewhere not far away. After a while, the one who parked it was nowhere to be seen.

I stand up and wandered to see where the owner has gone to. I walked closer to the bike but all I can see were clothes left in abandon on the grass.