Chapter 15

Okay, if that's what you want. But there's a price for that..." Yibo said

"What is it?" Sean asked, his heart was frantically beating.

"This..." and he suddenly gave Sean a soul-shattering kiss that left the latter dumbfounded.

Lifting one hand to cup Sean's cheek, Yibo leaned in for a deeper kiss. Sean slowly leaned over and kissed him back. Yibo's lips brushed across him, short, and feather-soft. When Sean pulled in his breath afterwards, a mountain of longing erupted in Yibo's chest. He curled one hand around his neck to bring him nearer, then pressed his mouth fully over his delicate lips.

He kissed Sean warm and deep, relishing his first full taste of him, until Sean turned his head abruptly, leaving his lips on his flushed cheeks and he went still beneath his touch, catching his breath.

Sean didn't move away though. Yibo eased his mouth toward his ear, listening to the sound of his own breath. He whispered lowly,

"There's one more price you have to pay...'

Sean abruptly turned back hos face to look at Yibo and complained while pouting "Ha???... arent you taking advantage of me?" .

"Nope... I'm just taking this opportunity of being alone with you. Don't you wanna know the other way to pay me back for my contract of silence? " Yibo answered, a naughty smile plastered on his face.

After a moment of thought, Sean replied "Okay okay, name it..."

"Stay with me tonight..."

"Whattt!... Uhm, er...I think everything is happening too fast Yibo. I'm not ready for such thing yet..."

"Hey, what are you thinking Baobei? Ha ha ha! We are just going to sleep together... tomorrow is your rest day anyway."

"Are you sure we'll just sleep together?"

"Mm."

"No hanky-panky?"

Yibo laugh out loud for Sean's issues that made the latter pout to show him a fake annoyance.

"Baobei... I'd rather let you take advantage of me than force you to do it all the way," Yibo said teasingly.

"Okay, granted. Mark your words Yibo!"

"Promise, I won't cross the border, unless you gave the permission or you initiated it," he replied with a grin, holding Sean's hands while looking straight into his eyes.

Out of sheer happiness, Sean held Yibo's face between his hands and gave him a soft sweet kiss. It was short yet mind blowing for Yibo.

Suddenly, Yibo's phone vibrated...

His Mom is calling...

"Wangjie, are you gonna be late for dinner?"

"Mom, I won't be coming home tonight..."

"Are you going somewhere? You've just arrived Wangjie..."

"No, I'll be staying here in my house."

"Ah, ok. Do you want me to send your Uncle Jackie there?"

"No need Mom. I got someone here..."

"What do you mean you got someone there?"

"I got a visitor... and he'll stay here for the night."

"He???... do I know him?"

"Of course, youre so fond of him."

"Get to the point Wangjie. Don't talk in riddles..."