Chapter 33 (M)

His mate was still dressed in his dress shirt but the buttons went flying in different directions when Jin pulled the shirt apart.

His hand palmed Joon's growing with his thumb pressing and rubbing his head whilst sucking like a vampire on his apple, he slowly traveled down to his man boobs sucking and twirling his tongue around the pink bulb then down to his abs leaving his saliva trail. When he reached his belt he yanked the buckle and zipped him down, pulling his pants down halfway.

Using his tongue he slowly traced Joon's clothed dick earning a groan from him...he felt proud for pleasing his love so with his teeth he pulled his boxers down and watched as his lover's dick sprung out in excitement.

Namjoon looked down and saw Jin was about to full his mouth with his dick 

"Jin, now is not the time for this" Namjoon said in a rusty breathless tone as he tried restraining himself from fucking Jin at a place like this

Jin looked up locking eyes "I know, but I can't help myself right now Joon. I'll be quiet so you just relax"

After Jin said his words and broke eye contact he didn't wait for Joon's response as he grabbed his manhood upwards and placed two balls in his mouth while sucking and juggling which eventually made them covered in saliva...

His tongue slowly slick around Namjoon's manhood, when his lips reached the tip he downed the entire length in one go grateful he dosen't have a gag reflex earning a loud hiss following a groan from the other.

Jin pulled out the whole length he has to admit the man grew even bigger from the past two years... using his hand to pump him a few times then went back using his mouth. He bobbed his head slowly as he hummed on the dick rhythmically with his head movements sending vibrations throughout Namjoon's body.

At the action Namjoon threw his head back from rapture then lowered his hand gripping on the male's hair keeping him in position and began thrusting in the male's mouth hitting at the back of his throat several times.

After destroying Jin's mouth he pulled out with the mixture of saliva and thick white precum trailing down from Jin's mouth and his dick. He pulled up his boxers and pants that were still unzipped then held Jin by his hair and brought him to his feet latching onto his now swollen lips.

Namjoon hasn't seen the man for over two years and now to be able to fuck him after such a while he at least didn't want to do it in a hospital room. He wanted Jin to scream as loud without thinking about others hearing him, he wanted the both of them to be comfortable without holding back and fucking Jin in a hospital isn't exactly what he had in mind.

Fuck it* he thought before slamming Jin to the wall and stripping him until he was completely skinned naked with his upper body now covered in red marks.

For Jin he didn't care about the time and place, just Namjoon touching him can make him feel like he's in heaven. After so long he had yearn for the younger to fill him so right now he couldn't stop himself...

Namjoon lift Jin up, lips still connected and carried him to the small one person bed carefully resting him down and now between his legs...

"Can't you just fuck me on the wall like you did the last time Joon?" He asked breathing hard with desperation in his voice

"Princess, no matter how much I want to rip that sweet little hole of yours I still don't want to fuck you in this small room"

Jin was flushed red at Namjoon's words, he missed hearing the younger calling him princess.

Namjoon moved down to Jin's baby as he wrapped his big hand around it and started pumping at a steady pace, he was already dripping from precum.

Namjoon looked up to the older and saw a sight he thought he would never be able to see again. His head was thrown back and eyes rolled back.

The younger didn't know much about sucking dick so he did what he felt Jin did and took his (Jin's) whole size in one go, licking and sucking.

"ssss...Ahhhh" Jin moaned and bucked his hip from pleasure as his fingers clenched the bed sheets until his knuckles were white.

Ring Ring*

With Jin's dick still in his mouth Namjoon pulled the phone out from his pocket and gave it to Jin

He pulled out making a pop sound "Get it princess" and down he went again but with his eyes fixed on Jin's finger and the phone screen

"It's Jimin" Jin said then went to press the green and speaker button

The moment Jin's finger hit the green button Namjoon took the chance to nibble on the older's pink head then using the tip of his tongue to soothe it...

"Ahh fuck!" Jin regretfully let out as he smacked his mouth and a smirk plastered on Joon's face.

"Sit up" Namjoon whispered and Jin obeyed whilst Namjoon raised to his knees bringing his manhood in front of Jin's face, he took the cellphone and shoved his dick in the older's mouth thrusting recklessly without giving him a chance to think

"What is it Jimin?"

"hmmhhm" Jin throated as he struggled to keep up with the pace but slowly catch up

"Hyung, is everything okay?" A worried tone asked over the phone

"Yes Jimin everything's fine, why'd you call?" Namjoon asked with a straight voice whilst looking down at his love struggling to take his full length

"Well I just wanted to check up"

"Ohh I see. Well I'll see in the next two days" he said and then hung up

"Arrrggh" Jin suddenly let out after a dick was being rammed in his already numb mouth. His jaw and neck had given up so he let Namjoon held his hair and fucked his mouth until he came and collapsed next to him with his face now buried in Jin's chest...

"I'll fuck you next time, I promise"