Chapter 1

Guys!? Gets your asses up and let's go we're going to be late!

The three teenagers (well two actually) didn't even think twice before getting out of bed, their life was simple and filled with happiness, nothing more. They grew up in an amazing home but due to circumstances they had to move, move to a smaller and cheaper place. The boys didn't question anything they thought once they had each other as a family and had happiness they needed nothing more. Well those were just thoughts...

The family of five was in their car heading to their parents and grandparents...listening to some English oldies, laughing and talking endlessly, enjoying their trip. The boys were really close to their parents, whatever happens in their life they would tell them. They adored and loved each other so much that other kids and the rich envy them. That was until...

Jungkook was on a hospital bed. When he opened his eyes they instantly closed due to the brightness and then everything that had happened rushed in and made the 17 year old boy trembled in fear wishing and hoping that his family was okay.

When he got up the nurses rushed over and asked him if he was feeling okay but the poor boy didn't care about himself, he wanted to know, he needed to know about his parents and older siblings. A nurse noticed his expression of unease and told him how his brothers were okay and that there were no major injuries making the boy relaxed and relieved for a few seconds but he immediately remembered about his parents the nurses hesitated which made the teen impatient and worried filled his eyes.

They were gone...