Chapter 28 (M)

JK's pov*

I sat on my knees in front of him with his legs over my thighs, my eyes glued onto him as I watch how his eyes moved as I squirted some lube onto my fingers and aligned them to his entrance pushing one and then another hearing painful moans slowly turning into pleasurable ones (A/N. one for the pain, two for the stretch, dick for the pleasure...wtf did I just wrote? Bye.)

After stretching and feeling his warm hot walls as it clung to my fingers I positioned myself hovering over him with my painful growing wanting to fill him up...spreading his legs even more, I entered struggling from his tightness. No matter how many times I've fucked him, his ass is still so fucking tight forcing me into stimulation.. I kissed his forehead calming him from the pain. Once I was fully in I waited for the signal and started moving slowly as both of our breaths became heavier and skin became wetter

"Faster Kook" he begged as he swung his legs over my hips, arms over my neck and I began fucking him mercilessly with the continuation of hitting his sweet spot several times...

The hotel room was dark with the colorful lights making the mood even more dangerous, filled with fast heavy breaths, a beautiful voice giving off melodic moans, sweats dripping from both our bodies, skin hitting onto each other and the smell of a thick pink substance used to fulfill it's sinful deed...

I moved my head downward watching his hand as it moves between our sweaty bodies down to his abdomen palming where I hit every time I go in

"I can feel you kook" he moaned into my ears and then threw his head back from pleasure

"Ahhh fuck!! Did you just grow bigger in me?!!" He moan-yelled as he quickly brought up back his hand and dug his nails in my back probably bleeding from the pressure

"It's your fault for moaning into my ears and talking like that" I said as I brought him into a sloppy kiss and allowed him to release on both of our stomach.

I pulled out
"Let's try a new position" I said and got off the bed pulling him to sit up

"What!, kook I just came"

"But I didn't" I bend down throwing his arms over my neck, taking his legs over my arms lifting him up and aligning back my dick to his hole

"What are you doing? Put me down" I ignored his complaint and braced him by the wall fucking him mercilessly. The position only made my dick went deeper and deeper.

After a while of fucking him on the wall I took him back to the bed where I bent him over with his wrists being confined behind him and thrusted in and out countless times.

I looked down watching how fast my baby was moving and how the white liquid substance gushed out but goes in back everything I ram my baby in his sweet luscious ass, the sight was so lewd that I continued fucking but even harder and faster listening to his pleadings.

After he came a few more times and I knew I was at my limit I pulled out. When I was about to head to then bathroom to release I was stopped by a hand holding my wrist, as I turned around Taehyung was already on his knees on the floor as he took my size unexpectedly in his mouth moving in and out sucking and licking allowing my baby hit the back of his throat everytime. From pleasure I exploded into his sweet boxy mouth and saw he was about to swallow but wanted to stop him well at least I tried to...

"Why don't you want me to swallow you?" He questioned as he looked up at me with starry eyes

"Do I taste that good Tae?"

"Of course you do"

"Then why'd you leave some on my dick?" I questioned teasing but he immediately swung his head back to my dick and licked every last drop...

"Every bit counts" he said and then licked his lips can I fuck him again? He's soo cute!!! ... "now that you don't need to go to the bathroom anymore, would you please cuddle me?" He asked as I picked from the floor and placed him on the bed...

"Come here" I said as he snuggled into my chest and we both fell asleep not caring about how sweaty we feel.