Seven.

It was the day of the interview and the dancers and singers were patiently yet nervously waiting for their chance to come, our girls were also one of them.

Yet, the difference is they were waiting for the result not for the exam. Yes; their interview have been finished just now and the judges were very impressed by them.

The only thing left to hear was result, they hope they pass but still it was on the hands of the judges and the superiors of Big hit entertainment company.

As time passes by, one by one; everyone turned came and finished. Some came out with happy faces and some, whose face filled with sadness and nervousness.

4:00pm

It was the current time showed in the clock hanging above the wall, and the interview was finished. In some time someone will came out of the interview room and take the names of them who was selected.

"Jesus, please. I beg" Jennie mumble to herself keeping her hands together and pacing back and forth in the small place where she and her friends were currently sitting.

"Jennie, stop for Jesus's sake. The results will be good, Don't worry" Jisoo, being the elder among the four; tried to calm down the girl and bit her lips. She was nervous too, who wouldn't be?.

"Yeah and aren't you tired you have been pacing back and forth, for good twenty minutes now" Rose joked trying to lighten up the mood with a small sarcastic laugh.

But still, poor girl. Everyone shot her a death glare.

Some more minutes passed and a guy came out but to tell them that the judges want to take some more time.

Jisoo was losing patience as she started playing with her fingers. She wasn't inpatient but she need to release something right now and if she waits for some for minutes, something worse will happen.

Sighing she got up from her sit and glance at her friends, who were too glancing at her with raised eyebrows.

"I need to go to the bathroom, i will be back soon" She spoke quickly and without hearing a reply she turned around and walk towards the stairs.

She look for the lift, but it was nowhere to be found and she didn't have too much time so stairs were her only choice.

She walk as quick as possible ignoring the gazes of everyone. When she was about to reach the bathroom door, the boys toilet bathroom open and a guy came out.

They both bumped and Jisoo was about to fell but the guy held her by her waist and their eyes bored to each other.

After some good seconds of staring at each other, and realizing who each other were they straighten themselves.

They stare at each other nervously waiting for each other to broke the silence. But no one does, after losing her patience Jisoo was the one who broke it.

"I know you didn't remember me, Jungkook-ssi, but still it was nice to meet you again" She spoke politely and bowing respectfully.

"No, no. I do; Jisoo-ssi how can i forgot you" He spoke with the same politeness but the last words he spoke was a whisper. He wished she didn't heard it but by the reaction she was giving she does.

After hearing the maknae of his favorite kpop group say those words, she felt her cheeks heat up. She was probably blushing. After giggling, she spoke softly,

"Thank you"

"But you are in our company, Why?"

Jisoo looked up meeting his soft gaze and her heart melted when their gaze locked. His eyes were so innocent and filled with passion. She have often seen is eyes in pics but never in her life, have she ever thought if seeing them in real life---but here she is.

She chuckled softly "Actually, I'm here for the interview to be a trainee"

Jungkook open his lips slightly but spoke nothing instead shoved his hands in his pocket and smiled, a gentle smile.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know, i hope you pass.

"Thanks"

He nodded slightly before replying "You must have come to the bathroom right, I'm sorry; i wasted your time. Now i will be on my way too, Jisoo-ssi"

Jisoo almost forgot about it, meeting Jungkook took all her emotions away that the urge to pee didn't come in her mind. But still, ending this meeting so soon somehow hurt her a bit.

"Y-yes, hope to see you again. Jungkook-ssi, bye"

"Bye"

And he left, while Jisoo entered the bathroom. After she was finished, she stood in front of the  mirror and took her phone out checking for messages.

There was some, her seokjin oppa saying her all the best and her boyfriend jinyoung too, congratulating her before the result even come. How lucky she is, just look how much jinyoung trust her.

The next message was from Jk and she opened it.

JF

Chu, hv u done well
in the interview.

Yes, waiting for the
results.

Jk, u dnt hv no
idea how nervous and scared
I'm.

Jk

don't worry, chu
u would be fine

all the best:)

Thanks, i will text you
later.

Have to go, bye.

Jk

Sure, bye

To be Continued--

Hello, everyone.

I really am sorry, i haven't updated for four months, please don't kill me. From now on, i will try my best to update sooner. But i can't guarantee about it:(. Just hope you like the chapter.

Actually i wrote it in a hurry, and lastly thank you for all the likes and 2k+ reads, it really means a lot to me. Thank you so much.

See ya.