Nine.

The pink
Four members

Jennie
Jisoo, r u fine

Rose
Yeah unnie, don't worry
too much about it

Jisoo
wt r u guys talking
about :)

Jennie
wait, wt!??

Lisa
guys, don't be shook:),
unnie still haven't read the
rules paper

Lisa
right, unnie

Jisoo
ok, just get straight
into the point, guys

Jisoo
wt the hell r u 3
talking bout?

Rose
first read the rules paper
that they give us earlier
and don't be too shock

Jisoo
kk:)

Lisa
and unnie, tell us when
r done reading it

Jisoo
hm

Jisoo turned her phone off and hoped towards the table where she kept the paper that contains the rules and the forbidden things that they are not allowed to do. Her eyes scanned the paper and at the second rule, she drop it.

Tears formed in her eyes as she tried to emphasized the words that were written on the paper No dating allowed. She mentally slapped herself for not reading the paper earlier. And why was she so shock, that was to be expected right.

Now what was she going to tell Jinyoung, will he be able to understand her? Thousands of question formed in her mind as she paced back and forth in her room not knowing what to do.

Her profession or love, what will she choose?

Her phone vibrate but she didn't care, she already knew who it was. The three was like her sisters, they have help her everytime when it's needed and this time too, they will help.

But still, why would she take help from someone everytime. She have to learn to handle things on her own.

This time, it was a call that came and in order to not worry them she pick it up without looking at the caller ID.

Yes don't worry guys
I'm fine

She bit her lower lip when the sound of her voice came shakily, how much she tries to sound normal in front of her friends, she always messes up.

Jk
Are you crying, chu

what happened, weren't
u selected on the interview

When she heard his voice, she became more emotional and fell down on her knees crying but still trying her best to stop it by covering her mouth by her hands.

Only if she know, how much he was worried on the other side of the call.

Jk
will you tell me just what happened

c'mon if it's about the interview
than there will be many
mire chances too

N-no, i-i got selected